The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~

Go down 
+3
Sir Fatehill
cptarbiter21
legoman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ Empty
PostSubject: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 pm

~!Chimes up!~

~Welcome to my thread!~ : D

In this thread:
~All Jagex rules apply.
~I will be introducing my idea,"Chimes Up" to you, and remember,
this is my idea, don't take over, I WILL take constructive critisism.
~Clearly State if you support or not.
~Please don't criticize my spelling of names

Skill Requirements:

-73 Cooking
-85 Magic
-75 Attack and Strength
-73 Smithing
-40 Defence
-67 Crafting
-43 Prayer, protection prayers are a BIG help
-65 Farming
-65 Herblore
-60 Agility

Quest/Miscellaneous Requirements:

-Falador Diary Fully Complete
-While Guthix Sleeps
-Dragon Slayer
-Black Knight's Fortress
-Legend's Quest
-Hero's Quest
-To be able to defeat a level 393 and 236 and 234
-To be able to survive attacks from multiple level 33's
-Survive attacks from level 144's

Quest Name: Chimes up
Quest Difficulty: Master
Quest Length: Very Long

Start Location: Falador Cabbage Field; speak with Squire Michia

Walkthrough:

Part 1:Getting your Chiming Right

Walk, teleport or run to Falador's cabbage field, you'll see all the cabbage is missing.
Talk to the nearby wounded squire, he is outside the gate by his dead "master".
He will tell you about a monster that swept through the Cabbage patch, killing his master
and ate/burnt the cabbage. The young squire gives you a tooth, piece of fur and shed skin from the monster.
Search the cabbage patch to find a black knight seal on the ground.
The squire will send you to Sir Arkim Vaze to tell about this.
Tell Sir Arkim about this and the burnt cabbage and show him the black knight seal, he will send you to Orzicha(or however you spell it)
to deal with the items first
to see if he knows anything about the tooth, piece of fur and shed skin.

Go to Orzicha and show him the tooth,fur and skin,
he will examine the tooth and tell you it is nothing like a dragon's claw.
Although he says it looks like a lion's tooth. He will send you to Radimus Erkle.
Radimus will examine the skin and tell you, only one reptile sheds, a snake.
Radimus will now send you to Archeties at the Hero's Guild to examine the fur.
When Archeties examines the fur, she will tell you it looks awfully like
goat fur. KEEP THE THREE ITEMS, YOU WILL NEED THEM LATER ON!

*NOTE THESE ARE NOT REAL FACTS ABOUT CHIMERAS.

Go back to Sir Arkim and tell him what the three told you. He will send you to the Varrock library to research this monster.
Search on of the west-walled bookcases to find a book on Chimera Lore. Read it and it will tell you the monster is a Chimera.
It says Chimeras ESPECIALLY love cabbage. They also can only be damaged by an in-mortal sword, Nragule. Chimeras DO regenerate after killed, but in hatchling form.
Chimeras can only be hurt by something that has been part of it or another Chimera, this means Nragule was made from its own body.
It also says once one Chimera dies, another is reborn, the next day.
Head back to Arkim Vaze and tell him about Chimeras. After this Arkim will tell you to go make Nragule.
Go downstairs to Idira and tell her about these events. She will give you another teleport orb that you used to capture Surok.
Put on elite black armour and go to the Black Knight's Fortress. Go into the dinning room and head into the black knight commander's room.
Plant the orb on the witch and take off you armour. The goblin will jump out the window and the commander will call for guards.

The witch will now cast a tele-block on you and teleport out. This will lead her to her own cell on the middle floor of the White Knight's Castle.
The room will now flood with black knights. Fight your way out of the crowd and climb up the steps to the top floor.*THERE WILL BE STILL ALOT OF BLACK KNIGHTS UP HERE!
Go east while being attacked by black knights and climb down the broken rampart at the side of the Fortress. You may now teleport.

Go to the White Knight's Castle on the middle floor to where the cell is. Be sure to use teleblock on the cage when you go to the cage, or she will teleport when you talk to her.
Talk to the witch and she will not respond.
Well looks like you'll have to pull out the old truth serum. Make the serum as you did in While Guthix Sleeps. Use the serum on her, she will not drink it.
Ask her what her favourite food is. She WILL resond to this and tell you it is...eye-popping soup. You must have 73 cooking to cook this. You will also need two eyes of newts,
bucket of water, a bowl, bones, and, for flavour, super compost. Once done this it should say, "Sure looks eye-popping," if it doesn't, you've done it wrong :'(.
Head back to the witch and before you give it to her, ADD the truth serum to the soup. Give it to her now, she will now tell the truth.

Ask her what the chimera has to do with the Black Knights. She will tell you it was the secret weapon she was working on. Ask her how to make Nragule.
She will reply, a tooth, piece of fur, and sheded skin from a chimera, 2 adamant bars, 2 silver bars, 2 red dragon hides, 3 blurite bars and you need to smith it on a master smither's anvil.
Ask her where she keeps the chimera. "His name is Ackeldiath, he live far off on a peak, I will teleport you there, are you ready?" Say no. Ask her who she works for.
She will say she works for the Dark Squall(a.k.a. Surok) and that a new leader is now in control of the Elite Black Knights, they do not know where the Dark Squall went.
As being a witch, she does say that she feels a tremendous amount of energy and does feel weaked around the Black Knight Fotrtress. Now, go make Nragule.*USE THE SILVER BAR ON THE ANVIL.
Once done, get all your supplies to fight a chimera(Mage, Range, Melee for first part in the fight) and Elite Black Knight Guardian(Range and Melee).*NO DRAGON FIRE SHIELD IS NEEDED.
BRING 3 CABBAGE! You MAY bank in between fights. Go downstairs and ask Idira to lift the teleblock and go into the cage with the witch.

She will now teleport you to the Ackeldiath's peak(or base of the peak).
Climb the hill(the are options saying(climb hill) not trying to fall(no duh, in a result of falling, a player will take 100LP damage). Try to dodge the level 144 skeletons,
they will hit hard. Around the middle of the mountain an Elite Black Knight Guardian
will show up. Kill him, his maximum with range is 300 and melee is 450. Bank(talk to the witch to go back) or keep going, just do the same as last time, dodge the skeletons and climb the hill.
Once you reach the top of the peak a cut-scene will show Ackeldiath, one normal head, one head on its chest and one on its tail. The tail is the melee attack, it uses it
like a whip. The head on the chest uses magic(corrosive breath), and poisons. The normal head is used to ram neary-by pillars to hit you(range attack).

Now the fight will begin this level 393 moster has 8000LP, Mage max hit of:560(+poison starts at 6), Range:340(drains prayer), Melee:450.*PROTECT FROM MAGE WILL STILL POISON!
When his hit points are 3/4 way, you will automaticlly drop a cabbage and run to the other side of him. While this happeneds(him eating the cabbage) a cut scene will show you running
up behind Ackeldiath and cutting off the serpent head (head on the tail). Now he only attacks will Mage and Range. About 1/3 dead another cut scene will happen,
throwing up the cabbage and running. Now your player will throw Nragule at Ackeldiath, taking out the chest part of the chimera. The sword will now COME BACK to you(how cool is that).
Only the range attack(drains prayer) is left. Now bring his health down to 0 and another cut-scene will happen.
You hold the cabbage out infront of you, Ackeldiath runs at it and eats it, then you chop off his head.

Head back to Sir Arkim and ask the witch to take you and him to the peak BRING MORE FOOD AND POTIONS!. Show Sir Arkim the corpse, then examine it. A mark has been place on its back.
It looks like a honeycomb? No. Its Stone of Jas. Make more truth serum(with the soup), then give it to the witch. Ask her where the Chimera came from. Witch: "Chimera haven't been around
for centuries, they used to be more powerful then dragons, for a while, then, the Dragonkin-"
You cut in, "The Dragonkin?!"
Witch, "Yes the Dragonkin, someone must have opened a portal from the past to the present-from the time of Chimeras and bringing Ackeldiath here."
Ackeldiath's mark starts to glow, then, his body lifts and floats, spining in a circle until it blows up and forms a rift, from the Dragonkin world to Runescape.
One of the eggs on Ackeldiath's roost start to crack, a Chimera hatchling arises from the egg. You, "Sir Arkim, you and the witch teleport back to Falador, I'll fight this Chimera!"
Fight off the Chimera hatchling(level 234) it should be an easy fight, uses mage and range.
You will notice that the mark on its back is glowing like Ackeldiath's. You remebmer the words in the book, "once one Chimera dies another is born the next day."
You have no way off the island now-you cannot teleport because the rift is blocking out magic. There is only one way to go now. Through the Dragonkin Rift.

Part 2:Beyond the rift

Go in the rift. You'll find an old man sitting at the side of the road. Ask him what the castle ahead is. He'll say its the old Dragonkin Castle. You here roars in the back ground.
Walk to the castle. The door is locked with a 3 riddles(multiple choice, each wrong answer will result in 100lp taken away plus a chance of poison):

1. My house is not quiet, I am not loud; But for us God fashioned our fate together.
I am the swifter, at times the stronger, My house more enduring, longer to last.
A times I rest; my dwelling still runs; Within it I lodge as long as I live.
Should we two be severed, my death is sure.

A. Fish in River
B. Rock on a Bank
C. A Wood-Chuck Lodge

2. A lonely wanderer, wounded with iron, I am smitten with war-blades, sated with strife,
Worn with the sword-edge; I have seen many battles, Much hazardous fighting, oft without hope
Of comforts or help in the carnage of war Ere I perish and fall in the fighting of men.
The leavings of hammers, the handiwork of smiths, Batter and bite me, hard-eged and sharp;
The brunt of the battle I am doomed to endure. In all the folk-stead no leech could I find
With wort or simple to heal my wounds; But day and night with the deadly blows
The marks of the war-blades double and deepen.

A. A Beaver
B. A Spartan
C. A Shield

3. A strange thing hangs by a mans thigh, hidden by a garment. It has a hole
in its head. It is stiff and strong and its firm bearing reaps a reward.
When the man hitches his clothing high above his knee, he wants the head
of that hanging thing to poke the old hole (of fitting length) it has often filled before.

A. A Key
B. A Chest
C. Merchanting

Once you answer all of them right, the door will open. Go upstairs to the bridge from tower to tower. Look out over the town. From far away you see a Chimera and... Lucien?
You see riots starting is the streets, warriors are fighting. Black Knights and townspeople fighting. Run downstairs, but you can't help but to notice a room...with the Stone
of Jas in it. It is all alone in the room. You wonder as you creep towards it, "Is this real? All that power before me?
But all those people after it, it could be mine. Lucien must have found the rift and got to here. Wait, was I being played? Was all of this
supposed to happen? Oh no, what if it was, what about the White Knights? Lucien must have gotten the witch to teleport him to the island. She was locked up in Falador. Oh no!"
You see flashbacks about what Lucien has done to as you reach for the Stone. "Revenge!" But suddenly, the battle noises seize. You stop. "What is it your doing?"
You whirl around to find a Dragonkin. You feel a hard whack across you head, then nothing.

Part 3: Discovery

You wake up to the buzz of a lightening cage. The Dragonkin nearby, stares at you. You sit up and ask, "There is a battle outside, don't you know, they may come for you."
"I'm here to guard the Stone, the mortal Black Knights are nothing compare to my power." You: "So you don't work with Lucien?" "No I have been battling Mahjarrat for centuries."
You: "I thought Lucien had the Stone." "The last Dragonkin were sent to protect the Stone of Jas and make sure nothing evil tainted it. It may have looked like Lucien teleported
away with the Stone, but just as he did we casted a more powerful spell that sent the Stone to the abyss between Runescape and this Realm. There, three Dragonkin including me fought
Lucien for the Stone. We won and brought it here." You: "Where are you other brethren?" "You see, the word Dragonkin comes from the Mahjarrat language, in English it means
Chimera. So we evolved over years and now we can actually turn into Chimeras like our ancestors. You killed one of the remaining Dragonkin, the Chimera named Ackeldiath, and
Lucien killed the other one in the war in the town." You: "I was trying to help Falador, I didn't mean to kill part of a race thats almost extinct, I was doing my job."
"Don't worry, I kept you alive because I knew you are the only one to kill Lucien." You hear a mob gather outside the castle. Dragonkin, "You better go now, even if Lucien gets
the Stone, you will know where to go." You: "Wait I don't understand, where-" You see a bright light and are back in Falador cabbage field. You feel stronger than ever, almost on
top of the world, the words still bounce around in your mind, "...you are the only one to kill Lucien...."

CONGRATULATIONS!

QUEST COMPLETE!

Rewards:

-3 quest points
-Ability to fight the level 144 skeletons with decent drops(talk to the witch)
-2 200k exp lamps in any combat skill over 70(including prayer and summoning)
-Nragule,(one handed) has the similar stats to a dragon longsword
(special attack is called "killing blow" where you wield the sword in two hands the crush down on the creature, raises attack and strength by 25% for that attack and lowers opponents defence by 25%)
Talk to the witch to buy it back if you lose it for 200k(or a drop from the hatchling, see below)
-2 50k exp lamp in any non-combat skill over 50
-Ability to fight a Chimera hatchling(level 234) once per day. You dont need cabbage, but DO need Nragule.
-10k cooking exp

Chimera's drops:
100%-3 blue charms, 3 dragon bones, 3 chimera hide(sell it to Betty at Port Sarmin for 10k each.), 20 gold charms, 10 green charms, 5 red charms
Armour/Weapons-Nragule
Misc-Clue Scroll(level 3), Long bone, Curved Bone
Arrows/Runes-
Herbs/Seeds-2 random herbs(grimy), 1 ranarr
Charms-1 blue,red,green,or gold charm

You also get 200 slayer and constitution exp per kill.

Hope you like it, kinda fit it in with While Guthix Sleeps, let me know if you like the other one better. Smile

Last edited by legoman on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cptarbiter21

cptarbiter21

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Can you make it so you only need a falador shield 2 cause its kind of torture getting 3rd but just a suggestion.

Its pretty good i think you should give it to jagex.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Lol Arbs. Razz

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Level 3 is hard, the slayer level needed takes a lot of time. Excellent quest lego Smile I hope they do make the quest.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Woooo ty Fate. <3
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Although I'll never have the Requirements for this quest, anyone who does complete this will be my rs idol for about 30 seconds.
Just as long as my attention span, part 2, idk how it would branch off unless that baby Chimera goes all bad ass and joins forces with Mother Mallum? (slug Queen) and stuff.

Hope this turns into a new quest and if not, it gets branched into another GMQ.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Omg Rip is using quest talk? This is a national day! *takes pic*

Lol thx Rip.

If I were to make part two it would be all the bad guys coming together and pwning the world.
But Nomad was trying to get power from soul wars to kill Lucien, so you and him are now working together.
A baby chimera that escaped the Dragonkin world is now roaming around in Runescape. The slug queen finds it...
The chimera is now under her control. The chimera was a descendant from the Dragonkin race and is training to become more powerful than ever.
Her and Lucien join forces. The rift is still open, un-noticeable for mortals, it becomes uncovered when a local penguin stumbles upon it...

Ooooo, deep stuff.Smile
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Lucien wouldn't join forces, More likely manipulate the Slug Queen and other bad guys to do W/e He needs to do to the dragonkin Idk Quests stuff but yah Lucien Is his own man.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Oooo maybe Lucien lets them join him, but then sucks them of their power. Surprised

Last edited by legoman on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

So an epic battle between Villains towards the end, inveditably ending in complete destruction of half of runescape until you gotta freeze them using some kind of nonsense that im not aware of.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Now that Lucien has the Stone of Jas, he brings it to God Wars secret room. But as you know, the White Knight there has sent for reinforcements because of the Godsword and strange activity. You rally Guthix followers, heros and white knights to protect the God Wars Dungeon from Lucien reaching it. Guthix awakens because of the disturbance of the Stone and the unbalance in the world. Lucien wins and reaches the secret room in God Wars. He there sets the Stone upon the pedestal where other Mahjarrats are protecting the Stone. White knights are still fighting. The other gods are fighting the Dark knights in fear of Zaros coming back to Runescape. Lucien summons Zaros. You break in the room and kill the Mahjarrats(level 247) they use magic. Once Zaros is summoned, the other God's encampments have broken into the room. Lucien and Zaros become one. With the other god's help(not the gods themselves) fight Zaros(level 9999). His max hit is 99 , protection prayers do work, although he summons Mahjarrat and attacks with all 3 attacks and binds you to the ground. He will take out others next to you quickly. He also has 200000lp. Thanks to the Stone of Jas, your attacks (and hitpoints)are boosted by 55%. Once he is dead, Lucien will "come out of" the body of
Zaros. Zaros is dead. But Lucien isn't, the Stone is still there. Lucien, very, very weakened, breaks the Stone, shattering it. He laughs in victory.
The power is his. Guthix, is furious, the unbalance is too much. Suddenely, Lucien is being sucked into the Stone and the shattered glass is being put back together. Touch the Stone. You are able to commune with Guthix. Guthix: "You did good, (player name), but im afraid Zaros' mark will still be here, this room is now open to Zaros worshipers or Zaros slayers." All of the sudden, burrows form in the wall, penguins pops out of them and steal the Stone. Not again!

Kind of a miniquest? Razz
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Sounds good rabbit Nice one lego Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Ty Waka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tom bert

tom bert

PostSubject: =)   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

nwice lol
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Celestelle

Celestelle

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~   I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I fixed it. ~!CHIMES UP!~
Page 1 of 1