The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!

Go down 
+9
Doro
Zariff
` illpkforever
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked
diehard35
Fishey
Sir Fatehill
d4133stpk3r
YungGun
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YungGun

YungGun

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

WTF!! WHY DO WE HUMP THE AIR EVERYTIME WE HAVE TO HID A DAMN SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!! COMON!!!! I PAY 5.95 every month for this dumb crap to ruin the game??? wth!!!!!!!!

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Chris_s_club
Back to top Go down
d4133stpk3r

d4133stpk3r

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:27 pm

i dont mind the rune scims as much as i do the dragon long swords... just horrible
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

They are just all around terrible..old way was better
Back to top Go down
d4133stpk3r

d4133stpk3r

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 pm

true, but i do like that fact that they are focusing on non member items also.
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 pm

i think that rune scimmy is the only non-members item that is gonna change.
Back to top Go down
d4133stpk3r

d4133stpk3r

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 am

the rune longs were changed also, and jagex is looking into putting in alot more f2p content. like skillcapes for example
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 am

Yeah I think Skillcapes should be f2p eligible at least the masters that are in f2p areas...
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am

Rumor has it f2p will be getting a "headliner" update. And a very strong rumor has it that the next skill that will be released will be f2p as well as p2p. Somewhat speculation, but my source has been reliable in the past.

As for the new emotes...
Remember when they changed the mining emote? People got used to them :\ This is just a bump in the road....
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

Yo Fate long time no see? Ehh F2p really needed some upgrades been too long since they got Duel Arena and Team Capes....They always need upgrading cuz they will never be as good as members.

Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 am

I haven't seen any of the updates yet so i can only say i am hoping they change a few of the other emotes.
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:40 am

They are ok...they just arnt awesome....

Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Wish they would bring back the old dance emote :O it was kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
diehard35

diehard35

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm

yeah, old dance thing was way better then the new one. epecially with those pants things that made you disco. Smile
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Yea the old dance move was corney but its what made runescape...runescape...

Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 am

I rememeber the old mining emote...the old wc emote..the old bury bones emote...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 am

omg... fate has reliable sources, he must be a j mod! pale
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I know how you feel mate, I miss what runescape looked like long ago.
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Bringing back the memories ehh Fate? Depressing on how they ruined the game and all the good emotes!

98 STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Chris, they didn't ruin it. They just made it more appeasing to a newer crowd. To us it just isn't the same though.
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah Not ruined...Unappeasing to all the people who are 100+ and remember the good old days..

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Chris_S_Club
Back to top Go down
` illpkforever
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
` illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Its not just 100+ CB people who were there in the good old days.
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Just saying most of the people are 100+ now..or just came before they were changed and are 90+

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Chris_S_Club
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:21 pm

The new scimmy makes me want to call down lightning and run in a whirl wind....

*pulls out lazor gun*
Back to top Go down
diehard35

diehard35

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Subject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Yesterday at 6:32 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Not ruined...Unappeasing to all the people who are 100+ and remember the good old days..

*sigh*

don't hate on me cus i lvl slowly >.>

i played in 2004. took a long break and came back december 14th, 2007. i remember the day cus i was like "why can't i attack people in the wildy anymore? *sigh*"
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:52 am

Ahh yes, I still remember the day when everything changed. Heres whats happened that day:

I come back from my Maths class and turn on my pc. I load the RS page and see some new updates. I was really excited. Clicked on the article. Didn't read all, just read the words "f2p, duel arena, wilderness capes". And I was like..."OMFG, I mustzz havezz teh capezzz"

So I log in and take 100gp without any armour and wander around in wildy in search of capes. I was a level 72 back then. I saw a level 92 in level 24 wildy and I was like...I am screwd!"
And that guy walks up to me and says Hi. I was like, "dude, atk me?" And only then I realised what happened.......

Me(I for those grammar dweebs! :p) and my RS best friends Newplyr and Suzie Q89(who are still me very close friends from 2005 to present date) used to go pking everyday. And I have received awesome loot on my trips. Those were the good ol' days that will never ever come back!!!
Sad

Screenie after coming back from one of our "trips":

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Pkin_d11
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!   Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris S Club's New Scimmy Look Rant!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next