The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recon info from Clan Europe

Go down 
+5
Sir Fatehill
Great875
thorin 328
Dragslay93
aLlawleit
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aLlawleit

Recon info from Clan Europe Empty
PostSubject: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm

I will be keeping this up for the entire clan to look at, however last night... or rather earlier this morning I was asked me to do a little recon to know who the people we need to take out first are, as of the 6 hours of being in their irc channel, it looks as though their Caller/ warlord will be nykimu, also they think at the time scheduled they might pull 10 people max, becuase its the world cup final. they further went on to say that "maybe we can get the match to be at 9am, maybe those stupid americans have some manditory pizza and hamburger eating at Mcdonalds." that is the end of my first wave of info.

Last edited by aLlawleit on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:31 pm

We do love our pizza and McDonalds Smile
Back to top Go down
aLlawleit

PostSubject: RE: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 pm

i think the guy who said that was french >_> ... anyway how its looking, because the game will clash with the world cup, they are gunna have small amount of people, like 5-10 from the looks of it
Back to top Go down
thorin 328

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Some of us our canadian though..
So wouldn't it be a manditory waffles + maple syrup eating compitition???
Back to top Go down
aLlawleit

PostSubject: RE:Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:01 pm

lol ...wow... yea we are gunna be eating peameal bacon, eggs, flapjacks and maple syrup at 9am... i know i will be on saturday -licks lips-
Back to top Go down
Great875

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm

How amusing. Things look better than we expected. Good work on gathering the intel.

Tell them not to worry. We'll just order drive-thru McDonalds and eat it on the way to the war.
Back to top Go down
thorin 328

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

~30minutes before war~

Bad: ok guys, half hour mass. Report to your local McDonalds and order a super-sized big mac.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Haha^
Back to top Go down
aLlawleit

PostSubject: RE:Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey Everyone, I wanted to make this be the second wave of info on them, I ma currently compiling a list of all of the memebers they have and hiscore them, and give it to the warlord before the war starts, but anyway, i can't give anyone any real info because for some reason they realized I was a spy, even though i wasn't talking : /
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Natural personality charm ^^

And like wow...I've never been more happy that America doesn't care about soccer Razz Irl finally broke our way for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ak voidness
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ak voidness

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm not coming to the war, World Cup Final way more important, but nice job Al
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm

wanted to make this be the second wave of info on them, I ma currently compiling a list of all of the memebers they have and hiscore them

this has already been done, its their rune head lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Ture Bad about their rune head. But nothing like fresh info from the game. Usually much more accurate.
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm

You're a little snitch!....i love it lol!

@ thorin "ok guys, half hour mass. Report to your local McDonalds and order a super-sized big mac."

super sized is illegal over here...i'm seriously telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 pm

ROFL!

So if we took a suitcase of Super-sized value meals to Europe...we'd get nailed for smuggling illegal food stuffs Razz

Lolololololololol
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply to fatehill   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

You should see what happens when we stack our burgers...*gun fire blares affraid*

Our goverment just stopped mcdonalds from being able to sell them. America isn't the only country with an obesity chrisis. Basketball
Back to top Go down
thorin 328

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:48 pm

But they are one of the only countrys not bothering to try to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 am

New York City...

It's only a matter of time :\ But then again, prohibition didn't work out so great. I doubt banning super sized cheese burgers will work out either.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 am

Errrr...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon info from Clan Europe   Recon info from Clan Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Recon info from Clan Europe
Page 1 of 1