The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems needs fixing :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

Problems needs fixing :( Empty
PostSubject: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 pm

The battle began with a single mighty blow. I swung my whip viciously at my opponent, striking him across the sternum. He recoiled in pain, yet I could tell that hewas clearly impressed by the rigidity and girth of my mighty weapon. I swung yet again, and victory seemed to be at hand. However, it was not to be.

My opponent quickly gobbled down three 400 lb sharks (the realism is stunning) and began a counterattack. With two swift blows to my chest and neck, I was near death. I scrambled, fearing for my life, and reached into my knapsack for one of my sharks. As I slipped its moist tail into my mouth, I saw my opponent reach to his side for a terrifying dagger, with a blood-red blade covered in a vile green stain. My opponent swung the blade viciously at my neck, and I felt it slit my jugular vein. As the blood poured out of the gaping wound in my neck, my vision faded, and I knew I was going to die. I fell forward on my knees, and as I did so, my opponent quickly dropped into a cross-legged position on the ground. I fell forward, and as I saw the last bit of light fade away, I knew that I was in the most humiliating pose possible. My death had been most dishonorable.
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Cool Story Bro.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

I SEE WHAT U DID THERE cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

lol I <3 Philipish Rants!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

A delay in being able to sit would fix this. That and a healthy dose of soap to the minds of those that would do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems needs fixing :(   Problems needs fixing :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems needs fixing :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Suggestion-
Jump to: