The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Rules and possible changes

Go down 
2 posters

Read thread before voting: Should our rules use a new format?
Yes
Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_lcap67%Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_lcap17%Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I have no opinion.
Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_lcap16%Our Rules and possible changes I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

Our Rules and possible changes Empty
PostSubject: Our Rules and possible changes   Our Rules and possible changes EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Hello everyone,
The rules of the 3 Gods Empire have been the exact same with minor additions since our clan started in August of 2008.

I believe that our rules could benefit from a re-vamped format, while still retaining their values as seen currently. Mainly, I wish to shorten the current list, and make it into a more "preamble" style with deeper more detailed explanations in different postings. The way our rules currently are, is, in my opinion, daunting and not concise.

So it would look like this.

Page 1, post 3,
#1 Language rule (including cc behavior, account name, and forums ettiquete)
#2 Respect (including disrespecting other members, and/or disruptive behavior + ranking disputes)
#3 Account (no multi-clanning/one file added to the cc per person/no offering free membership etc.)
#4 Special events (pking trips/events with other clans)

On page 5, all the rules would be explained in detail similar to how they appear currently, but in even greater detail (and emphasis to the hows and whys and wherefores)

I'd like to go foreword with this, but I'd like everyone's feedback first Smile
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: Our rules and possible changes   Our Rules and possible changes EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

how about no flamming noob accounts too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Our Rules and possible changes   Our Rules and possible changes EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I believe that would fall under rule #2, respect Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Our Rules and possible changes   Our Rules and possible changes EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:51 am

Here are the new rules (the page 5 part)

#1 Language rule (including cc behavior, account name, and forums etiquette)
~The language used by T3GE is to be kept very professional. We use the standard of the old style filter. Bypassing the filter to generate meaning such that is censored will not be tolerated.
~No account name shall be created that names a clan member in a disrespectful way.
~All forums bumps must be beyond 10 minutes from the prior bump. There will be no flaming of other clans (especially allies) on the RSOF.
~Only clan officers are allowed to accept applications unless a member is given special dispensation to do so.

#2 Respect (including disrespecting other members, and/or disruptive behavior + ranking disputes)
~A high amount of respect is due all clan members from one another. Insistent flaming/trolling (especially towards another clan member) will not be tolerated.
~If wrongdoing has occurred, evidence in the form of screen shots or multiple witnesses will be required for punitive action to be taken.
~Ranks are earned, not given. Unless a good reason is given, members should never ask for a rank.

#3 Account (no multi-clanning/one file added to the cc per person/no offering free membership etc.)
~A clan member is allowed one ranked file in the clan chat.
~Clan members are not allowed to belong to another clan while a member of T3GE
~Offering free membership is illegal within the clan and may result in dismissal.

#4 Special events (pking trips/events with other clans)
~During pking trips, intentional bsing (more than 3 hits) will result in being kicked from the trip.
~Pking trip decisions will be made by majority vote unless in combat in which case the elected leader will make a decision.
~During alliance wars, silence and order will be maintained upon risk of being kicked.
~During events where other clans are present, flaming/trolling/and-or disruptive behavior may result in punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rules and possible changes   Our Rules and possible changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rules and possible changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Suggestion-
Jump to: