The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.

Go down 
2 posters

Add a "graphics" Section to the forums.
Support
Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. I_vote_lcap67%Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No Support
Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. I_vote_lcap33%Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Thug Life

Thug Life

Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.   Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 pm

I would like a "Graphics" section added to the forums, Badmarine said I could have this if I get 10 supporters.

What is "Graphics" aren't they just pictures?

No they aren't just pictures, graphics are more complex and require alot more ability/time. Pictures are just simple screenshots or pictures you took irl with a camera. Graphics are totally different where people animate, create designs ect.

Even a sub-forum under pictures would work but yeah. If i could get 10 supporters this would be great.

Thanks,
Ruler of all.
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.   Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 pm

What you mean is Player Art Work, a thread in picutures works fine. making a whole new section isnt nessccary, oh and btw, all rules on offsite are the same as ingame, please dont post graphics that you know are not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Thug Life

Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.   Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:27 pm

The signatures I posted didn't really break any rules that was my name in the game that I played at the time I made those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.   Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding a "Graphics" section to the forums.
Page 1 of 1