The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban Quickchat from the Clan.

Go down 
+3
Sir Fatehill
Offsite Advisor
Thug Life
7 posters

Should Quickchat be banned from Clanchat?
Yes
Ban Quickchat from the Clan. I_vote_lcap50%Ban Quickchat from the Clan. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Ban Quickchat from the Clan. I_vote_lcap50%Ban Quickchat from the Clan. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Thug Life

Thug Life

Ban Quickchat from the Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm asking you to not allow quickchat in the clan.

There's a few reasons for this:
===================

1. Quickchat does no good and it just leads to spam or people who use it for no reason other than to annoy people. *cough*

2. If someone is muted, it's plain and simple, they shouldn't be allowed to talk because they were muted for abusing the privilege to talk.

So i'm asking you not allowed quickchat in the clanchat as it does no good for anyone other than cause an annoyance.

Thanks,
Cestai. - Now known as "Meno".

Last edited by Cestai on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 pm

green098 also has the no qc in cc rule, (green098 is one of the top players, a p mod, and has p mods as general stars)

anyways, i dont like how jagex did those qc updates where you cant see the bubble beside the guys name when he does qc, cause now, half the stuff dont have bubbles and it may be hard to determine.....

but i suppose we can still deal with the obvious ones and give the side warning if one uses qc by accident...no more gz tho on

My woodcutting level is 500

My woodcutting level is 501.

Hmm..perhaps a vote i guess, cause if the qc spam really does heat up, this may be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Thug Life

Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah, but I mean you can pretty much tell what's quickchat and what's not.. quickchat always uses proper capitals and puncuation, and have of the stuff in quickchat are just beyond anyone's thinking to even say, so yeah.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:45 am

Lol, back when quick chat came out, I remember seeing jokes about how suddenly RS's player base 's grammar skill had increased to 99 Razz

If it's for a level (say, from 97-98 summoning) then it's informative. If it's done to annoy, it shouldn't be tolerated. I think it's reasonable to, provided there isn't a need to communicate with a muted person (emphasize "need"...) tell people not to qc spam.
Back to top Go down
tom bert

tom bert

PostSubject: well   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm

we got enough rules tbh

we dont need more rules that makes us have less things to do...

We all like saying are lvls in qc and muted ppl like to at least say somthing

also there is quick chat worlds so you limit ppl's style of playing
Back to top Go down
Mantis (badmarine=MYnub)

Mantis (badmarine=MYnub)

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I actually agree with what tom said.
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm

i agree with mantis and tom Smile
and sure we get muted its becuse some of are members. Don't know how to shut it or learn to keep some ones personal life alone. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

I support. Quickchat is lame.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm

And it's tied 8-8! So...ok to qcing level ups but nothing else...?

This is not a dating site.
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm fine with that, although you could just say "Just leveled to 77 Crafting" or whatever and it would accomplish the same thing with less spam
Back to top Go down
Thug Life

Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm

I think it should be limited to levels, although like Luke mentioned you could just say you levelled by typing without all the spam.. Quickchat makes everyone feel like they have to quickchat all their levels too.. If you just say like "w00t! 84 Fishing!!" they say grats. They dont say Grats!!! then quickchat their level aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Encourages people to say gratz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Quickchat from the Clan.   Ban Quickchat from the Clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Quickchat from the Clan.
Page 1 of 1