The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

proof of doro being mean

Go down 
+4
Zariff
legoman
CHIPY =D
ice god 149
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ice god 149

ice god 149

proof of doro being mean Empty
PostSubject: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 pm

proof of doro being mean Doro2 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Doro you meanie
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Don't cut parts out of covos. Nuff said.

Last edited by legoman on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 am

btw, just so you know, cc rules apply to only the clan chat. whats sed in pm, stays in pm., so yea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

he still has no right for telling me ill never have a gf and all this other crap
and aleast i back talk for the right things all i want to be is left alone and aleast to see my friends from wow that no wow in cc rule isnt even wirten so its not really a rule should atleast let the civil ones come reaper atleast lets me in and hang with em AND I ONLY DO IT RARLY idc for that rule Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
AND YESTER DAY ALL I DID IS BRING UP ANIMES GIRLS AND HE EXPOLDS GO HEAD KO ME OR WHAT EVER U MIGHT JUST LOST YOUR BEST CLAN MEMBER OR ONE OF EM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:59 pm

oooo : ( guys lets not fite about this pwease
Back to top Go down
Doro
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 pm

THAT WASNT ME. MY CAT JUMPED ON MY KEYBOARD.
Back to top Go down
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

lol Question
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm

By the power invested in my bronze dagger, I order both of you to stop. king

Ice please understand, your not in trouble, we just want you to stop backtalking for your own good.

Doro said to me he'll stop making fun of anime and will apologize.

Stop this now before it get out of hand, Ice it doesn't matter if Doro makes fun of anime, he makes fun of my bronze dagger, I don't care, cuz Doro and I are bfffffffffffllllls. Put it behind us.

You can't move on if you haven't moved at all.
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Doro is my Zammy mate! :3 I love you
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 pm

lego this isnt school this is a rs clan. that lives in rs i just want ppl to back off im doing wat i post to do and all i want is peace with wow and i see more ppl being imaturer than me why not slap them a finle warning to sure i done some odd stuff Shocked Razz Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Arrow No I love you Sleep Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:10 am

why can't you use periods? i have to read like 3 times to understand what you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 am

Read his first sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 am

Lets all play nice here -.- you of all people, Zaff, should be mature about this. Hence you being older than him.
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am

dude i see ppl in the cc mess with me and try to let me down. u leaders say im being immature dude anit like im calling ppl no lifes left and right. Shocked and i dont use peroids becuse becuse its not like im writeing a book.
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Ahh yes, sorry ice. i just dont like it wen i dont get things the first time! dosent usually happen wid me! :O

And i aint writing a book either. its just nicer to the eyes when u use punctuation. makes ur sentences cleaner and easily decipherable to people reading it. then agn, i can understand wat u write, its just, i have to glance back a couple times. um not saying its a crime or anything, but take it as an advice. use punctuations, and be happy! just sayin pig

O and Drag, i don't think i was being immature when i told him to use punctuation. and i don't think i asked for Fate-style essays either. i don't even write like him. a little bit of advice isn't harmful imo. if u think I was wrong to ask him 2 just make it a little better to read, then all your English teachers were wrong to ask yourself to punctuate. Since they are older than you and hence according to you, should have been more mature about it and just let you continue with what you were doing. she's a teacher for nothing afterall. so yea, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Ok,

Ice, Doro, I'd strongly suggest you both put the other on your ignor listing Smile

There is plenty of mud on the floor, we need not scoop it up and hurl it at one another. If someone has an issue with another person, go to that person and talk to them. (in a controlled, peaceful way eh?). If the issue is not resolved, ask a leader to hammer it out. If that still doesn't work, then you make a thread.

If someone believes more needs to be done on this issue, PM me. As such, I am locking this thread.

Pax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof of doro being mean   proof of doro being mean Empty

Back to top Go down

proof of doro being mean
Page 1 of 1