The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awards Q&A and Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ishfayanmay

ishfayanmay

Awards Q&A and Information Empty
PostSubject: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 pm

In this thread will be specific information on many awards.
Also, please keep any questions you may have confined to this thread.

For now this list is subject to change.
Explanation may be necessary for some awards, and will be provided.
All awards are subject to debate.
Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Clan members must submit a request to ishfayanmay either in game or on the offsite to be considered for an award.
ishfayanmay has the final say in all awards given.

AWARDS LIST:
-----------------

CONTINUOUSLY RUNNING AWARDS:
------------------------------------------

HIGHEST TOTAL LEVEL:

HIGHEST TOTAL EXPERIENCE:

HIGHEST LEVEL IN INDIVIDUAL SKILL:
(f2p skills only, in the case of a tie the highest xp in that skill will decide the winner)

HIGHEST FIST OF GUTHIX RATING:

WEEKLY AWARDS:
---------------------

SKILL CHALLENGE:
(information on specific challenge to be given every week; this award may in some cases rely on the honor system)

BEST OUTFIT:
(f2p clothing/armour only; screenshot of outfit must be submitted; to be decided by a clan vote; limit of one submission per week)

MOST LEVELS GAINED:
(current total level must be reported at the beginning of the week)
(winner of this award will have the opportunity to decide the event for the following saturday)
(highscores list will be checked to verify total level at the beginning of each week)

BEST SCREENSHOT:
(screenshot must be unedited)
(must be taken in f2p area wearing only f2p clothing/armour; to be decided by clan vote; limit of one submission per week)

BIGGEST NOOB:
(to be decided by a random username drawing; the designated noob may be referred to as "noob" for the week)
(the winner of this award will be treated to a 24 hour rental of a partyhat to be paid for by ishfayanmay)

MOST EXPERIENCE GAINED:
(a screenshot showing a blank xp counter and the player saying the provided code word will need to be submitted if a player wished to participate for the week)

BEST FORUM POST:
(members are not allowed to submit their own post; each member may submit a maximum of one post per week; to be decided by a clan vote)

BEST ALL AROUND ACHIEVEMENT:
(members may submit a maximin of one achievement per week; to be decided by a clan vote)

NON RUNESCAPE RELATED AWARDS:
------------------------------------------

THE RIDDLER:
(fastest to solve provided riddle, i will ask that you please do not use any resource except your brain to solve the riddle)

GO LEE CORSO:
(best record in predicting the outcomes of provided college football games; one game will be designated at the tiebreaker game, the predicted total score of this game must be submitted along with each participants picks, the closest to the actual total score will decide the tiebreaker)

AWARDS LEADER BOARD:
------------------------------

Records of every award will be kept and a running tally of rewards will be compiled for each participating member. You can see how you match up against your fellow 3GE clan mates and help determine how hard you must work to gain the coveted #1 spot on the awards leader board!

Last edited by ishfayanmay on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:28 pm

1. Newest f2p quest Razz? Those never come out.

2.Biggest noob is unfair, Great875 will always win.

3. The one's with the voteing will require some good organization ^-^ gl ish.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Awards Q&A and Information Zombie10

GF
Back to top Go down
ishfayanmay

ishfayanmay

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 pm

im not sure the ones with voting will be too hard

i will make a permanent thread for each where the screenshots for the week will be submitted and a new poll thread each week to do the actual voting

i think i want to have a maximum of 20 awards (excluding the individual skill awards) otherwise the upkeep might get to be too much.

if there are more than 20 good ideas for awards i will rotate some awards in and out.

also im going to see what i can arrange as far as in game perks for being the winner of a select few awards.

Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:35 pm

hmm lego i think i can tackle that screen shot, though idk if black mail screen shots count Wink

Great job in organization Ish cheers
Back to top Go down
Celestelle

Celestelle

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 am

This looks great! Well done organising this Ish!

Edit: Looking for a maximum 20 awards eh?

Here's a few ideas then =P

-Lul of the week (Most hilarious clan chat moment/story/clan drama)
-Most helpful member
-Best newcomer (monthly - not enough people join in a week =P)
-Best House/Houseparty (probably a monthly one, or even ongoing)
-Highest xp counter (requires a screenshot of the reset counter at beginning of the week)
-Biggest cabbage collection (or other random item)
-Pulled a Homer (Any situation of extreme and unbelievable good luck: PKing an opponent in clan wars after dropping to 10hp, getting a rare drop on the first kill of a GWD boss, getting 3 clue scroll drops in a single session, etc etc)
-The Wooden Spoon (Consolation Prize for extreme and unbelievable bad luck: getting 10 bronze arrows from a clue, getting a sudden lag spike during a tough boss fight, having to use 1 jillion lockpicks during Desert Treasure)
-Best Forum Post (Can be from any section)
-Biggest WTF? of the week (for a totally random action which leads to hilarity and/or embarassment)
-Best All-Around Achievement of the week

And I know I'm a little biased, but even though we're officially an f2p clan we have a lot of p2p members - would it be so bad to include some members' awards?
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am

OH NO WAKA, NOT BLACK MAIL!

Looks good Cele cheers

Maybe you and Ish shud partener, he may need some help.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:02 am

Cant beat this:

Awards Q&A and Information Lookey10
Back to top Go down
Celestelle

Celestelle

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 am

Well sure, I'd be happy to help out with organising these if a mod approves, sure =D

Ish, you would have to agree too of course. I wouldn't want to be stealing your thunder.

Also +1 Cookie points for Lego's Scooby pic! <3 it.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am

Except lego stole it from the runescpe home page ;P
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 am

liar
Back to top Go down
ishfayanmay

ishfayanmay

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

there were some good suggestions. i am going to add some to the list.

I think i will not add any p2p specific rewards because it would give the p2p members an unfair advantage on the leader board. the p2p members already have an advantage in quite a few of the awards based on the fact that the training methods of some things is much faster and easier.

the awards like most xp gained and most lvls gained are at a distinct advantage for p2p players but since f2p members can participate too, i went ahead and left them in.

celestelle

i know i am going to sound like a selfish jerk when saying this but i think im going to go ahead and see if i can handle the awards by myself for the time being. for one i think i will be able to do it, and also, it seems that we have different views on what the awards should be and how it should be run. i just want to avoid any disagreements that could arise. if in the future it becomes apparent that i need some help ill be sure to let you know (that is if you are not mad at me for not letting you help now)
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 am

affraid lol.
Back to top Go down
ishfayanmay

ishfayanmay

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

as it stands now, there are currently four awards that would require a clan vote. i dont think it would be good to have too many awards to be determined by a clan vote until we see what the level of participation will be with these.

im going to begin making a bunch of threads so we can get started on these
Back to top Go down
Celestelle

Celestelle

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 am

np Ish, based on what you've said I think I agree. The fact that this is set up with an 'overall' leaderboard means that p2p would get an unfair advantage, and I hadn't quite thought that through.

Just remember that if you need a hand in future, I'm more than happy to help out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awards Q&A and Information   Awards Q&A and Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Awards Q&A and Information
Page 1 of 1