The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!

Go down 
+5
Bad
Zariff
Sir Fatehill
Dragslay93
pat1055
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pat1055

pat1055

YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am

YOU GOTTA ;[ or ill cry, Sad you gunna make a girl cry
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 pm

I'd like it too if you would be able to see other people's profiles. But pat, this is something to bring up with Badmarine96...as he is the creator of this site.

FULL SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello,
As forums master of the 3 Gods Empire, I feel I can answer this question. Smile

We do not have a uniform method of security here in this forum. This means that people are allowed to release as much information as they wish (to a certain extent) on their profile. To prevent this information from being collected and used for malicious purposes, profiles are hidden.

No, I don't think any clan member would do something bad, but this is to protect us from people not in the clan. It is an industry standard to keep profiles hidden from all except moderators. I should note a special case I have seen in which an anonymous person would go to clan's off-sites, post a url, and proceed to hack computers that proceeded to that site.

Thanks,

*Sir Fatehill*
~T3GE Forums Master~
~Baker of cookies~
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Well, you can still add people you like as friends and then see their profile....probably
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
pat1055

pat1055

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm

well then lets think, the profiles are open to the information people will post on it, if they dont want people to know certaoin things, they wont post it, you cant treaet us like babys, we are all like 80 year old nerds, when i get 90 then you can baby me again.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm

I tell you what, I'll put a proposition before the council.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

^^ we voted against it sorry

privacy issue
Back to top Go down
pat1055

pat1055

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm

well its a stupid thing, if i dont want people to know something i wont say it, if i say something i dont mind who sees it
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 pm

I am sorry Pat, but theres nothing we can do atm. We'll see if anything can be done in the furute. Feel free to contact your friends in pm. Theres nothing wrong with that! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
grass stnins

grass stnins

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm

yea......................................im just being random sorry
Back to top Go down
dragon titanl

dragon titanl

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 pm

if u dont want something to be seen dont punch it in on offsite...that simple
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Well really anything put up on the offsite is visible if the people have relatively basic computer skills. You can use the same theory of DDOSing to gain information off of servers, edit pages, and make sites function in ways they are not meant to. Really it sounds quite silly but it was done to the .gov websites awhile back by the chinese mass pinging it.. and I would assume that this site is less secure and/or has less processing power maintaining it than our goverment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

now people are gonna start thinking up conspiracies, thx a lot Luke >.<
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Muhahaha anytime

But seriously they wrote a bunch of swear words and junk all over the .gov websites

It was because the U.S. stated they believe Taiwan should remain its own country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!   YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU GOTTA LET US SEE EVERY1S PROFILES!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Rants-
Jump to: