The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request to accept applications please :o

Go down 
+4
dragon titanl
Bad
Rip
Dragslay93
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

Request to accept applications please :o Empty
PostSubject: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm wondering if I would be able to help out in the clan chat by accepting the applications of people that can't post on the forums. Sometimes I come on and I see no leaders online and a person is requesting to join.

~Dragslay93~
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: thingy   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I totally agree and would like to be a part of this thingy.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm

sorry guys bronze star + are allowed to do this continue to work hard and help the empire and youll be bronze star b4 u know it
Back to top Go down
dragon titanl

dragon titanl

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm

but pk isnt consistant on what time he is on, so we might be off when he's on, thinking were inactive
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:17 am

illpk takes recommendations for ranks from the rest of the stars Wink Then he talks it over with us. It's an involved process, as we want to make sure the right people get it.
Back to top Go down
` illpkforever
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
` illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm

If people are truly interested I will allow their training in accepting applications. I should remind the leaders that I did teach Moto Hellian to accept/reject applications before he was a leader. I will discuss this more with leaders.
Back to top Go down
Hello moto

Hello moto

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 pm

You should be sure to get training for accepting applications, and have Illpkforever, or Sir Fatehill tell you, before you start you are allowed. cheers
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 pm

i would like to do that job to acept and reject app in clan chat to Razz
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 pm

locking now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to accept applications please :o   Request to accept applications please :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to accept applications please :o
Page 1 of 1