The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grass stnins

grass stnins

new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 am

i had a idea of a new event............the event is that every 1 who wants to goes to roachs and we all go on loot share and we go on killing spree.........please think abought it flower
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:04 am

Very creative but there are multiple problems with it. There will be way too many people there to get any good drops. Also the mass amount of people there can be annoying to others trying to kill roaches there. The chance of one person getting a drop is very low. Many of us won't be able to get much xp o.O. But over-all I wouldn't be too interested in going as it would not be fun to me.I don't know if anyone else feels this way but this is my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
grass stnins

grass stnins

PostSubject: Re: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:24 am

but if u think abought it.........there r worlds that around the time r events take placer there arn't any people there......and if we spread out all through roachs......
Back to top Go down
diehard35

diehard35

PostSubject: Re: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 am

we could go on a french world Razz
Back to top Go down
diehard35

diehard35

PostSubject: Re: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 am

we could go on a french world Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

new event idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1