The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of things

Go down 
+5
` illpkforever
xninja47
Sir Fatehill
crusaderz2
Fishey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

A couple of things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:49 pm

There are ways to make it less complicated.
Back to top Go down
Pagan Luis
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Pagan Luis

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Well whatever happens you have my support for anything that eventually gets us there.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Well, I'd have to re-format our thread a little...(get approval for the changes). Have to create a forum here (not too hard).

Yes, it's very doable, but I don't want to rush things Razz

I'll keep ya'll posted on what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 pm

For example, people aren't given a rank untill they pass. initiates are just added. when they take a challenge, that will be hosted once every week or two, we will give them the starting rank.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Maybe make the trial period 1-2 weeks long to see if they have staying power.

I like the idea of a challenge every 2 weeks of so. Would divide them into "classes" Cool (like schools)
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm

For example, people whom are just recruits would go into my cc. When they pass the recruitment drive they will be able to enter illpkforever's cc. I must warn you, I will not allow anyone that can't take heat get into the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Or we could have a rotating recruitment thing, where a different leader each week heads a class of cadets. We could have a dedicated cc for this purpose (like yours fishy) and once they pass mustard...promotion is enacted, and we have a fresh group of smily faces.

We really should re-work our current ranking system, for non-officers. Something like 3 banana's become the highest you can go unless you become a leader or a dedicated member of a team.
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am

Well, there are a few problems I see with what you're saying. First of all, it is unorganized to have each leader mix his jobs. Each person should be in charge of ONE THING.
Back to top Go down
` illpkforever
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
` illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 am

I really do like these ideas.. it will alow for us to sift through actual people who want to join the clan. Sorry I haven't been as active these last 10 days. I had to finish my exams and afterwards went out to celebrate with my freinds, due to that I got sick Sad Anyway, I will try to be as active as possible through a 2-3 hour frame during the day. I can't spend all day on the computer.. I have a lot to do this summer, but I will be on Rs with my full attention for the time I am online Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 am

Good to see you back on Ill Smile (don't forget to read your PM's Razz)

The reason I suggested having a rotating role is so that no one person is given more than they want. I don't want to see anybody getting burned out and quitting due to a work overload. Plus I think that person probably would want a free day every now and then, not having to deal with the "noobs" day in and out.

Also, our Kings don't have much work right now.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:21 am

there would be nothing to deal with until they day of the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

My bad Razz

I thought we were thinking about having a week long clinic or something on indoctrination to the clan.

lol! @ me
Back to top Go down
diehard35

diehard35

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

i like the idea of fishey getting into people's minds before the clan. kinda creeps me out a little too o.O
Back to top Go down
dragon titanl

dragon titanl

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:00 pm

lol u show em how we do it fishey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of things   A couple of things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2