The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan News Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

Clan News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Clan News Letter   Clan News Letter EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever 3GE Clan Newspaper. We have a select number of articles for you to read and hope you will enjoy them Smile

Please comment on the thread created for this in General.

Credit goes to Great875 and Zarifff for contributions. Many thanks to them Very Happy

Last edited by Sir Fatehill on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

Clan News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan News Letter   Clan News Letter EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 am

Saturday Event Report
by Great875

It was Saturday. The war was set to begin. Excitement was in the air as brief practices were held in the quarter hour leading up to the scheduled time. Nobody turned up, and the ominously unprepared enemy requested an additional 10 minutes. By then they had gathered a small group of fighters. They were significantly higher leveled, but proved no match for 3ge's high turnout. They were quickly defeated in three separate battles. For them, the war was embarrassingly short.

After the war there was a brief meeting in the Blue Moon basement. Clan leaders spoke about advancement in the clan and that there were days open for events as well as people needed on the recruitment team. In addition, a new change to clan policy was made: there will now only be one warning given before a clan chat kicking instead of the previous three. This is an effort to limit swearing and ensure a respectful atmosphere in the clan chat.

Economy Report
by Great875

#Background
#The economy report covers different categories of items relevant to free players. They include fish and food, armor and weapons, ammunition, runes, rare items, metals and ores, wood, and crafting items. Only significant changes are reported.

Across the board prices have increased on rares, gilded armor and other high value items mainly for displaying wealth. Arrow and rune prices are relatively stable. Raw fish prices are going up and cooked prices going down, indicating a likely increase in the number of people training cooking. Iron, mithril and steel ores and bars are all going up significantly- it's never been a better time to dig out your pickaxe and smash some rocks. Ironically, gold ore and bars continue to experience steep drops in prices. For wood, yew, willow and maple have remained the same but oak logs and regular are currently experiencing large gains. This may suggest an increase in demand for construction materials by members.

Updates

No major updates this week, but the soon to be unveiled Christmas event is eagerly anticipated. A developer's blog has been published on the graphics behind it. Expect brand new snow effects!

Additionally, here are two pictures from the meeting we held after the war Smile

https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/14/06/85/17/pic_3_10.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/14/06/85/17/pic_4_10.png

Last edited by Sir Fatehill on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

Clan News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan News Letter   Clan News Letter EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am

‘Clans’…what’s the first thing that would come to your mind if someone talked about ‘clans’ in real life? Most people would assume it to be some sort of cult with strange rituals and what not since its sounds so…medieval!

But in RuneScape, clans have a different meaning. Clans are to RuneScape as family is to individuals in real life. People, who are the players, feel special to be a part of what they can call home, where many friends are made and many battles are won and lost together. Yes, RuneScape is a fun game with a lot of fun activities, but it would really get boring to do it all on your own. You can of course make friends, but sometimes, they may not all be online or might be busy doing something else. Who do you turn to? Well your clan of course! As an individual player, things would have been very different if I had never joined my first and hopefully last clan, The 3 Gods Empire. I have made lots of very close friends there and we have been through the thick and thin united, just like a clan should!

Just imagine a week without the clan you’re in, no friends online either. How would you feel like? I’m sure the feeling won’t be pleasant. The leader of Jedi of a New Era, Newplyr told me that he would have had different goals and would have probably quit by then if he hadn’t been rescued by his clan! “I love my clan, I probably wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for them,” he said.

The major clans of RuneScape contribute a lot of things to the community where friendship and the sense of “being a part of something” are the most important. We organize duels, wars, ladders, etc. Minigames such as Pest Control and Soul Wars would not be as much lucrative if it weren’t for clans. Because of our need to buy runes/armour/food, etc, we help keep the prices stable. (Disregard merch clans here pl0x!) We also help to supply important equipments to the community like Godsword hilts, Dragonfire shields, etc.

Another important thing clans do is, they provide an ORGANIZED environment to the players to enjoy for themselves. There are certain rules which must be followed and individual players are penalized for inappropriate conduct. It’s just like a sort of ‘mini-government’! Numerous open to all events are organized by clans throughout RuneScape which are all fun in their own ways!

There are countless other issues that clans contribute to, but I won’t mention it here, since the merits of RunScape clans far stretches my space limitations! I hope you enjoyed my article. If you’re not in a clan yet, please go to the Forums and join a clan that YOU would feel comfortable with.

And remember, the most important thing is to go out there and have fun; not how much experience points you gain per hour!

Happy Holidays!!

~Zarifff
Co-leader of The 3 Gods Empire
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

Clan News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan News Letter   Clan News Letter EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am

Future place for Fathill's post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan News Letter   Clan News Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan News Letter
Page 1 of 1