The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fast, easy money for members!!

Go down 
+6
dragon titanl
ak voidness
crusaderz2
Fishey
Sir Fatehill
Zariff
10 posters

Do you like my guide? Please rate!!
5 Stars
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap38%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
4 Stars
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap23%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
3 Stars
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap15%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
2 Stars
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap0%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 Star
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap8%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No Star!
Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_lcap15%Fast, easy money for members!! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

Fast, easy money for members!! Empty
PostSubject: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 am

Hello all, the way to make money for members without skilling is...(drumroll plox!!)...GREEN DRAGONS!!!!

Before you begin, it is suggested you have the following requirements:

~ 85+ combat level(75 attack, 70 defence, 80+ strength)
*The higher your combat level, the better since you can make more profit per run!
~If you are a pure ranger, then you can still use this guide by utilising safe spots and anti-fire potions!
~If you are a pure mage, then sorry, this guide is not for you! :p

Suggested gear for melee (I always melee)
~ Rune Full helm/Berserker Helm
~ Amulet of Glory
~ Rune Platebody/Granite Platebody
~ Rune Platelegs/Dragon Platelegs
~ ANTIDRAGONSHIELD!!!!!
~ Abyssal Whip/Dragon Scimitar
~ 4-11 food depending on your combat level(lobsters or higher)
~ Warrior Ring/Ring of Life(Just incase you die!!)
~ Games Necklace
~ Gloves
~ Dragon Boots
~ Antifire potions(optional, but it saves a little bit of food!)

If you have 90-95+ combat level, you should use the above gear as well as the following inventory:
1 Games Necklace, 6 Lobsters, and the rest are all free spaces

Tactics:
If you plan to make lots and lots of money, buy loads of Games Necklaces(fully charged)
Buy loads of food(lobsters or monkfish)

Firstly, Get all your required stuff from any bank. DO NOT FORGET ANTIDRAGON SHIELD AND GAMES NECKLACE!!!
Rub your games necklace and teleport to Clan Wars.
Get to the northern end of the lobby and run east(note: The chaos temple is just a bit south from clan wars, so go there if you need to pray)
After running east, you should see the green dragons.
Choose a good place with less people and start killing!!
If the world is too crowded, just hop to another world
I go to German or French servers when English worlds get too crowded.
Just fill up your inventory and then use your games necklace to teleport to the Wilderness volcano(i.e. Bounty Hunter) and bank there. Just repeat until you have your desired amount of cash!

Tips:
Always maximize your profits by killing 13 dragons per run. If you are on the 12th dragon and you have enough health for the 13th dragon, but you find you have 2 lobsters in your inventory, then still attack the dragon! When the dragon dies, just eat the food and pick up the Green d'hides and Dragon bones. Wasting a bit of food will get you around 4k extra!!

Dragon bones-2400gp each , Green d'hide-1600gp each

(Grand Exchange prices are subject to change. I will try and update prices as often as possible. The values here are just the approximate values)

That is like 4k per dragon!!

So getting 13 Dragon Bones and 13 Green d'hides will get you about 52k per run!!!
Dragons will auto attack you. Even if they do, you may find that someone else hitting the dragon. This is because it takes some time for your character to react. Well, don't worry, just do the same!
If you are nearby a dragon and the dragon attacks someone else after it respawns, just click on the dragon and attack it! As long as you attack the dragon first, you will get the kill! People may get annoyed, but you are here to make money, not make friends!
Using antifire potions will save some food spaces, and it is optional to carry them.
Go to German or French servers if you feel the English worlds are too crowded.

Tips for revenants:

Whenever you see a revenant which is capable of attacking you (like orks, knights and vampires), just run west towards clan wars lobby!!

Revenant Ork - Cb lvl 105 (will attack lvl 85-125 players in lvl 20 wilderness where the green dragons are)
Revenant Vampire - Cb lvl 68 (will attack lvl 48-88 players in lvl 20 wilderness where the green dragons are )
Revenant Knight - Cb lvl 126 (will attack lvl 106-138 players in lvl 20 wilderness where the green dragons are)

So if you see a revenant which can't attack you, just ignore it and take advantage of the lesser number of players!!
If a revenant freezes you, just turn protect form item and protect from magic on and eat food.
If you don't have food, don't worry, just keep clicking west until you are free to run!
If you happen to die, don't worry. Quickly run to the bank from your respawn point and grab a games necklace and some food(just incase)
Teleport to clan wars and run to your grave and retrieve your items.
It is likely that the revenant will still be there, so turn on protect from mage and just go to clan wars after you retrieve your items from your grave.
Teleport to the wilderness volcano and get your kit from the bank there. When you're ready, you can either go to another world or stick to that world!

P.S. I never ranged there as i have a low ranged level.
But suggested ranging equipment is:
~ Ranger Helm
~ Full d'hide armour(the best d'hides you can wear)
~ Rune crossbow with appropriate bolts
~ Amulet of Glory
~ Games necklace
~ Appropriate number of food
~ Antifire Potions

A cannon is NOT suggested

There are many safespots around the green dragons area, so just use them to your advantage!
Remember, you have advantage over melee-ers since you can attack from afar and not run upto the dragon like they do!
Lure the dragon to your safespot and kill it!!

Here is the route which you should take:

Fast, easy money for members!! Fsgefh14

*Maging a Dragon is NOT suggested as they have a pretty good defence against magic*

*If you have the right summoning level, bringing a spirit terrorbird can maximize your profit a lot!

*Protect from magic does NOT work against the dragon's fire breath

Profits per hour- bare minimum: 200k
- I make 300-350k

So i can get more than 1 mil per 3 hours. If you do it a lot, you can have millions of gp within a short time!!

The Maths:
Per run costs:
~ 6 Lobsters-250gp each
6*250=1500gp

~Games Necklace: 1020gp each (fully charged)
Since you use up 2 chargers per run:
1020/4 = 255gp per run

1500 + 255 = 1755 gp

Per run revenue:
~Dragon Bones-2759gp each
2759*13 = 35867gp

~Green d'hide- 1700gp each
1700*13 = 22100gp

35867 + 22100 = 57967gp

Net Profit = 57967 - 1755 = 56212gp!!!!!

Good luck making money everyone!!

Hope this guide helps

P.S. This is solely MY guide and I have tested it and it works. No one is permitted to copy my guide and take credit for it without my prior permission.

If you like this guide, please rate it!!

Remember, this guide works for me. If you have found something which works for you, please use it and let me know. I'll be sure to add it!!

Thank You all!!!

Very Happy afro afro

Last edited by Zariff Rulz on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 am

I like this guide Very Happy

There may be other ways of making money, but nothing feels quite so good as slaying green dragons Wink And how can you not like 300k and hour Razz?
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

hehe thanks fate! yep, nothing feels as good as green dragons dying at your feet!
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 pm

The amount of money varies too much between people, it might be too hard for someone with a lower level to make even close to this much money.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 pm

That is true Fishy, although the req for our clan is 80+.

If it's a pure file, I'd say it may be hard.
Back to top Go down
crusaderz2

crusaderz2

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm

but is it mostly crowded on them though?
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm

well, it is crowded, dats y i sed to use german or french servers!
and yes, if u want to earn a decent amount of cash, u need to have atleast some high lvl skills. or else, wats the point of training? :p
since this clan is 80+, i assumed that ppl wud meet the reqs! lol
even if it is a pure (i assume pure ranged), if u find a safe spot and have anti fire potions, it shudent be any problem at all!!

thanks for all ur opinions!
Back to top Go down
ak voidness
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ak voidness

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Ill is working on your guide...but he failed on Grand tree
Back to top Go down
Fishey
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Fishey

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:24 am

My money making way is better.
Back to top Go down
dragon titanl

dragon titanl

PostSubject: green riches   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:12 am

and what is that fishey? merching? cuz mine is air orbz or rcing
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm

proof of illpkforever is evill
[img]Fast, easy money for members!! Proofofillpkforeverisevill[/img]
Back to top Go down
YungGun

YungGun

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 am

Umm Zariff...Can You Update your prices on the Hides/Bones.

Ice God....He is so evil that I cant open your picture showing me how evil he is
Back to top Go down
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm

thats pretty evil O.O nice guide tho zariff Very Happy
try my guide u might like it better Wink
Back to top Go down
pat1055

pat1055

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm

that sounds nice, but chaos tunnels are the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast, easy money for members!!   Fast, easy money for members!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast, easy money for members!!
Page 1 of 1