The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Bone de luv
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked
ShortMarine
Sir Fatehill
Rip
tankman416
Dragslay93
Elfy <3
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 pm

I think it is very annoying when people sing in the clan chat. There is no reason to sing in the clan because the person might as well sing in public chat or out load in their own house. There is no point of bringing it in to the clan chat. I have gotten temporarily banned from the clan for singing because it is supposedly a form of spam. Why only kick one person and not the others who sing in the clan? This is only a suggestion but please take it into consideration. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Elf of War25
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Who kicked u?? And singing is a form of spam in a way. I kno who ur implying that also sings in the clan (shorty). We tell her to stop and she usually does afterwards. Thats why shE was never kicked. When someone sings in the cc, it may get in the way of other conversations. Next time just dont sing in the cc. Btw, its awesome u finally made an off site acc Razz. This also doesnt belong in the "suggestions" section. I see this more of as a rant.
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: ~~~~~   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 pm

lol dragy rip kicked me and yes short but not only her other people cuz i got kicked for one day and i told her to stop she didnt listen so the clan voted on if they wanted her to sing everyone voted no i dont want this to be a rant i want it to a suggestion =)

and hey dragy pooh!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

dont make a big problem about u geting kicked

so what iv bein kicked be for and nothing happens

u just got to get over it dam
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: ~~~~~~   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 pm

dude tank i dont mean it like dat its just that now i understand how annoying it is so i wanna say srry to who ever i annoyed by singing and i think it should be banned its just a suggestion =)
Back to top Go down
Rip
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Rip

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm

I get back from a horrible vacation and get accused of kicking someone for singing to top it off. Perfect, Elf when were you kicked? Because I only ever kicked you once for calling me a doosh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok everybody...

I understand the viewpoints liste here and to a certain extent, agree with them. However, singing in the clan chat is probably a case by case offense. If someone is just singing 'I love you, you love me" and it's say, 4 am est. and no one complains...then hey, no problem. But if it's an event...and we're trying to see what's going on, then yes, it is banned.

Sort of like some corners, where you can't turn left at certain times of day.

Also, I will stand by any and all kicks issued by a leader. I trust all of them to use judgment wisely, as I know they do. (see Excl's video on cc donduct for what I'll to defend my kickers Wink)

Nice to see you on the off-site elf Smile

pax.
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm

omg fate do u have sumthing good to say for every problem?
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: ~~~~~~   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 pm

ok plz dont take it personal ok its just a freaking suggestion and rip u have kicked me for singing im not saying its a bad thing cuz now i know how annoying its is so thats why i posted this and its very annoying when the clan is having a conversation and someone busts out singing ruining the whole conversation if u think about it there is no point to sing in the clan its very annoying and stupid =)

no offense to anyone just speaking from the heart XD
Back to top Go down
ShortMarine
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ShortMarine

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 pm

im srry but theres no one takin and i sing! im not a criminal@@@ just a girl wit dream@@ not a criminal@@@ and ihave been kicked many times belive me ahhh i remember just when i first came to this clan i got kiked 3times then came bak and been here ever since =D
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: ~~~   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 pm

short can we make a compromise
why do u even sing in the clan what is the point?
why cant u sing in public chat?
why cant u sing out load at home?
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm

short ur not even a clan member i dont see y u come in the cc u only start problems like this one.

your mate

tankman414
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

ooo I'm browsing the forums and i see this Shocked
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:11 pm

lol afro
Back to top Go down
Bone de luv
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bone de luv

PostSubject: lol   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 am

Ok everybody....

If no one is trying to talk, then there's really no harm Smile But as people are often talking about something, singing is something we probably want to avoid in the clan chat.

Ok?
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm

ight mate cuz i dont sing in cc so i wount have a problem

your mate

tankman414
Back to top Go down
ShortMarine
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ShortMarine

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 pm

cusit gets quiet and tank i am a member of dis clan not by rank but i aM! IWILL BE OFFICALLY I AM TRAININ AND WORKIN VERY HARD!
Back to top Go down
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 am

u only need like 20 cb lvls short, u can do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 am

Keep going short Smile A good f2p training spot is red spiders or skeles in the varry sewers.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Short, wanna go training together sometime? It'll have to be after new years though
Back to top Go down
ShortMarine
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ShortMarine

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:31 pm

kk great and fate im training in tht lvl 35 flesh crawlers 4right now slimy told me it was a good place to lvl and i dont ever need food til after alteast a 2days when i have 5hp i got to the bank eat take a break then come bak and train! tada im lvl 70!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:41 pm

gratz short!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am

very nice short, 15 lvls togo bounce
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 am

Chick fight, heh,heh,heh........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!   BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BAN SINGING IN THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next