The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP Empty
PostSubject: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 pm

OK YALL IM JUST GONNA FORGET THE PAST AND BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND LET IT GO AND START OVER. AND I PROMISE NOTHING WILL LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. SO LEADERS AND ILLKPKFOREVER I AM SORRY FOR CAUSING A BIG COMMOTION AND THINGS LIKE THAT BUT ILL BE MORE MATURE AND LET IT GO AND JUST NOT QUIT THE CLAN BUT PLEASE CAN YALL JUST TALK TO SHORT TO MAKE HER ACT NICER AND I THINK THAT'S A RULE IM NOT SURE BUT ANYWAYS IM STARTING OVER AND PLEASE DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY RANK FOR THIS INCIDENT PLEASE AND THANK-YOU.

LOVER YOUR ONE AND ONLY
LIL WOBLE THE NIFTY bounce Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

I heard the offsite guard is also now the clan therapist and his office is located in the offsite chatbox. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:21 pm

That is very mature of u. I don't kno what happened but i hope all of this turns out alrght
Back to top Go down
tankman416
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
tankman416

PostSubject: Re: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm

im co offsite guard
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 am

Hey all,
I'm glad everything worked out, and I will be talking to short when next I see her....

If ya'll need anything, I'm just a PM away Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP   OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP Empty

Back to top Go down

OK IM SORRY FOR THIS ARGUMENT AND MISHAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Clan updates-
Jump to: