The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Permanent Homeworld.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris S Club

Chris S Club

Permanent Homeworld. Empty
PostSubject: Permanent Homeworld.   Permanent Homeworld. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Just to rename the old topic because it was difficult to understand the topic name.

Last edited by Chris S Club on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris S Club

Chris S Club

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Homeworld.   Permanent Homeworld. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Recap:
IMURKH8rs said : Can we stop falsely claiming 2 be poc, or make p2p world . cus if we don't we are fail at it. poc is a clan that stays in 1 world…. And no one in world 29 knows who 3ge is, for good reason we are never in it. And number 2 more clan members are p2p then f2p. So why no p2p world. One of my friends came in and left right away. Because he was looking for a poc(player owned-world clan) he said are clan look fail… I agree. I never said any thing but, plz we need 2 work on this( staying in 1 world) rather it be f2p or p2p. I also understand you cannot do soul wars, pc, and ect.

And

Personally I think having a p2p home world is a lot more conveyance for these reasons.
1. Every one will see each other more, even if it’s on accident. Which will build friendships small sparks of hey’s here and there won’t hurt.
2. It will build a good understanding 2 new recruits we are friends and we do stuff togather.via via every one being spread out looking like a hot mess.
3. We can also save peoples graves if we die... bring a gr8 dynamics 2 the team.

I could go on but I’m hungry and really want something 2 eat so I’m cutting this short peace out!

Chris S Club posted : Well actually we have quite a bit of F2P members and we always advertise as F2P so our F2P Homeworld and Event World should always be World 29, but we can have 114 as a P2P sub-Home world, where all the members can go and just bump into eachother and say hi every once and awhile. Thats just my opinion..Makes 3ge a little more friendly! I dunno it depends on what others think about this. But it think with us all in the same world all the time it makes us look more Official and Diciplined. And we would feel more like a great big family if we constantly saw eachother and would lessen tensions in the cc because people could fight it out between themselves in game chat (sorry for the Xbox Live term used here ) instead of in the cc where everyone can see and has to deal with it then we have people throwing their 2 cents in all the time....Not to Name any Names, Chris S Club. GOSH! And it isnt just me either and you all know it. And after i decided to come back it seems that fighting has gotten way outta hand and sometimes i dont even talk on the topics just some that offend me or i have a strong feeling about. We were a much better clan when we all didnt fight as much in July and Aug of 09. I would like to see what people have to think about this and have a say in what happens conserinig this topic..

And

I don't know if you can make that an official rule...there would have to be execptions a lot for people who went PCing on their own and went to the opposite world. I wouldnt mind being in charge of checking worlds for their designated events if thats what was needed to make this all possible.

We would like to know all thoughts on this topic.
Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Homeworld.   Permanent Homeworld. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:40 am

plz remove this post... it dosn't matter what we think.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Homeworld.   Permanent Homeworld. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

p2p home world = 114
f2p home world = 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Homeworld.   Permanent Homeworld. Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent Homeworld.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Suggestion-
Jump to: