The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question Empty
PostSubject: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 am

For the people that know me,
You guys know I love 2 war! Point blank any fight is a good fight lose or win no retreat
So im going 2 give the leader of the clan a choice..

Reason why I say give a choice is because.. I want more action
More wars = happy me
Less wars = no more of me
My suggestion is simple. join a battle ladder

2 be honest
If there is no wars, im going 2 leave clan or branch off and make a war clan/team
Im sure there are some blood thristy clan memebers other then me.. so post thoughts /hate/flame/support/ect
Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:03 am

ANTHER THING I WOULD RATHER GET OWNED THEN COMPLET OUT NUMBER THE CLANS

btw special thanks 2 waqarmen for finding the current wars
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:49 am

Problem with a battle ladder is this,
You absolutely must have an accurate member list of everyone that will war in a war. Everyone. Failure to do so results in sever penalties, including loss of rank in the ladder, and a loss of immunity.

Our problem is this,
I haven't enforced the rule to make everyone always tell me when they change their name. This has caused our listing to be out of date at times, and just plain wrong for others. I'm working with the rest of the leaders to correct this.

But as things are right now, we could join something like a 10 vs. 10 ladder or some such thing, and just pick our 15 top peeps that can be on at the same time. But until our listings are 100% correct, no ladder will be possible.

In the future...when the cc updates come...battle laddering will be easier. But that's looking months in advance (possibly not until late December) so I will do all I can to make our listings correct.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 pm

if you made another branch we would have you shut down.

all laders have like 2 or 3 in the f2p branch
Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:27 pm

trust me if i made 1 u coudln't shut up down/ befor i toke a year break from rs i had a 20+ strong cc of all times of day/night

2months of recuriting in f2p my cc whould be smacked full
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Here's the thing, If you made a team under the aegis of the Empire, everyone wins. You get your crew to slaughter people, and when you win, the Empire gets honor and prestige. Reputation is important in the clan world.
Should you decide to leave and create your own clan, well, that's your own business. I'd recommend staying and working something out, but that isn't for everyone.

However, should anyone decide to create their own clan and try to take out members, I would be very displeased....Very.

But look- the member list can be cleaned up, with an accurate representation created in I'd guess at by the end of this month. Then we could formulate a rushing strategy, have our leaders become versed in war ladder technique, and be a force to be given serious consideration.

Play by the rules or not, your choice. But you have more to gain by working in the system than out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question   2 war or not 2 war? dis is the question Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1