The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ideas and suggestions.

Go down 
+6
crusaderz2
Sir Fatehill
mage12546
ak voidness
Bad
i spend
10 posters
AuthorMessage
i spend

New Ideas and suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok, I don't even do my english homework but I'm going to write an essay here.

First of all, I have taken about an 8 month break or so and we still have the same events that were established a year ago.

This is not good, for us to become a greater clan we need to be coming up with new ideas and new events to keep members around. Some people get annoyed by doing the same thing over and over and will either 1. leave or 2. just never show up to events ( which i see happening alot. )

Second of all, about 90% of this clan is p2p. I do believe it is time to switch over to becoming a p2p clan. It will offer more events that are 1. fun , and 2. they could be useful. I dont believe our events ( with the exception of clan wars and fog is useful). and our leaders always cancel fog for gambling.... fml. So, there is alot of clan events you can do in p2p, I am new to it so i will not try and mention to many ideas ill let others come up with ideas from this. Things i know of is clan wars, castle wars? , stealing creation , and others sorry for being new to p2p. A small comparison for moving to p2p is compared to NCAA basketball. There is the NCAA TOURNAMENT and the NIT. You can become the NIT champion but in all seriousness ur last place for the NCAA tournament. ( p2p being NCAA TOURNAMENT, and f2p being NIT.)

Third of all, please nobody take offense to this. I believe some of the leaders don't act mature and set a " good example ". for possible members. And i don't believe some of the leaders don't know correctly when to use their kicking abilities. ( abusing and not using enough ).

So as a summary, becoming a p2p clan would offer new standards and new events that could be useful and appealing for people to come to.
As far as goals, they do need to be set so i do agree with this " vacation ". So please take these thoughts into consideration because i hate typing.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Were not becoming f2p in the near future, that market is alot tougher. Its the reason the eastern confrence is dominated by a few teams, were one of the biggest f2p's if we became p2p's we would be one of the smallest.

I agree with your first idea , new events would be good. If only we can think of them.
Back to top Go down
i spend

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:48 pm

You truly just proved my point. what is the point of being the best f2p clan if we're one of the worst p2p clans. lets become one of the best p2p clans. that would a wonderful goal.
Back to top Go down
ak voidness
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ak voidness

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Your right it would be a wonderful goal. In the process of getting to that goal the clan would probably die, or dwindle with few members. The people in this clan are in it for a f2p clan, not a p2p clan, if we become p2p we can say goodbye to all the f2p members, such as Sir Fatehill.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm happy being the best of the f2p. Because being realistic we would never compete with the 120+ clans that require you to lose 20 sets of rune in 9 hour clan wars.
Back to top Go down
mage12546

mage12546

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:11 pm

We were born as an f2p clan, and probably always will be. Were did you get the stat the 90% of us are p2p? There are alot of us who aren't. New events are greats but first and foremost events aren't about being useful but about being a clan.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I would say maybe 8 out of 10 are p2p.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Well, some very interesting ideas here Very Happy

First off, p2p events.
I can see us doing p2p events, as a way of helping our p2p people feel more at home Smile That much being said, I believe we need to maintain a competitive advantage in f2p clanliness. We are probably the largest f2p clan on RSB, that is "constant", and breaking in on the p2p scene might be hard. (Although I will say a lot of p2p clans are fml groups that last a month and disband)

Bad has said in the past, waring is how we get famous Wink Which is very true....

Face it, the most famous clans out there, are known for their warring. Di, TT, NI, all of them are waring groups. There are many avenues of waring open to us, and we are currently stepping our little toe in it with the ladders we're on. Once I'm more confident of our member listing, I'm going to recommend that we declare on #2 in the community ladder.

But back on topic Razz
Becoming p2p would dispell our basis (being a "great" f2p clan) and we've worked a lot on being good in f2p. Does this mean we can't poke our nose into p2p and smoke some peeps? NO! We can be good in a lot of things...just not everything...

But if we were to do p2p events...times and dates? (not upsetting our current schedule)
Back to top Go down
crusaderz2

crusaderz2

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm

at least there are plans of adding p2p events Smile
Back to top Go down
Duca di Morte´

Duca di Morte´

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok let's tackle all you said. You did have some good idea's, but with every action, there is a reaction, and that could be the problem.

First: Make More Events: Yes. I like this one. Of course we can always have more events. I'm sure they will be approved, just talk to someone important, and they will happen.
Second: You're next statement seems very thought out and I agree with you here. I left my old clan because it was boring doing the same events, and that could happen here.
Third: You say 90% for the clan is p2p. Did you know 70% of people believe something when you put the % sign in it?
Fourth:You say that the events we currently have are not useful with a couple of exceptions. I see where you are coming from, but don't forget that this is a game, and it is meant for fun. Smile If we keep the clan entertained, nothing could be more useful.
Fifth: Yes, there are much more events in p2p, anyone could tell you that. But, this is stated in many places as a f2p clan. Our clan has a lot of pride in being one of the top f2p clans. And there are plenty of events for us in f2p, we just need to get creative.
Sixth: You're comparison to basketball is good, but would you rather be the best or the worst, no matter what the category? You mentioned something about losing members earlier, but if we move to p2p, why would people want to satay in this clan? There are many, many other p2p clans far ahead of us, and people would be discouraged with staying here.
Lastly: Perhaps leaders in this clan are not the best role models. I don't know them well enough to comment as I am a new member to this clan, but I do know from previous experience that that can be a problem. If it bothers you, contact illpkforever, or a leader you like, and it will be dealt with.

Now I have reviewed and studied your post, take a look at mine:
Plan A: Double events. Double Clans. Here is it in a nutshell. illpkforever uses two of his accounts(i'm sure he has more than one) and makes another clan. This new clan would be for members. It would be the same, and the clans could interact, but while f2p has an event, member would have a different one. He would select a leader for the other one, and that leader would decide who and when to promote.
Plan B: Members would only be required to attend some of the events, as f2p may not appeal to them.
Plan C: This would be your plan to convert to p2p. I don't recommend this.

I have said everything that needed to be said, hopefully leaders will take this into consideration. You have good ideas, but make sure you take time to review them before you throw them into play.
Ciao,
Duca di Morte´
Back to top Go down
http://complik74@gmail.com
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

this clan needs 2 stay f2p.. i am in it for that reason only. that it is strickly f2p...and i do agree with ak saying there 8 out of 10, are p2p. i think the recent up raise in new members are f2p. i think they joined for a f2p clan not a hybrid clan.
because there are tons of hybrids.. but none famous? if we do swich 2 p2p and war? forget every thing you know about waring.

i got this clans back till it disbanneds or doess somthing "crazy".
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Well, I've been in this clan for almost 1 and a half years now and I have been P2P since 8 months ago.The reason I am here is because of this clan's friendly atmosphere and competitive spirit (just take a look at the picture section lol) and because of its unique warring style. our warring style is pretty good and effective and we hav remained undefeated for a year, (until that 1 fateful day when almost no-one showed up and we lost...)

o well, wat we can, and are probably going to do is have F2P events on the official event days (i.e. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) while also having P2P events on off-days(i.e. Tuesdays and Thursdays). So it should work out that way since the P2P events will completely be for our P2P people and are completely optional (i.e. it won't give u a rank up if u come to 100 P2P events and 0 F2P events). It should be noted that the P2P events will only be there for the "feel-good" factor of our P2P people, because quite a few of us are P2P (not as many as F2P though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
mage12546

mage12546

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I agree with zariff. The p2p guys, (most of clan), should have some sort of optional event. Although I am completely against us becoming a p2p clan.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

what zaffy said Wink
Back to top Go down
Pagan Luis
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Pagan Luis

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

agree with zaff and fate, most of the famous clans that attract such huge waves of applicants got famous because of how successful they were in warring...doesnt matter if theyre p2p or f2p, and as zaffy said we do have p2p events that are optional
Back to top Go down
crusaderz2

crusaderz2

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm

hasnt ak planned alrdy to have p2p events during those off days?
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

P2p events will always be optional, since f2p is our focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas and suggestions.   New Ideas and suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ideas and suggestions.
Page 1 of 1