The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leaving the clan

Go down 
+5
mage12546
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked
Dragslay93
Bad
Ronald McPopper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

I'd like to say I'm leaving the clan. Recently I've noticed i haven't enjoyed being in the clan nearly as much as i use to, and have went out of my way to avoid going into the cc. also my pm is always on if you need me

Last edited by Ronald McPopper on Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I smell bacon
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Hope you find what your looking for somewhere else. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Bye Pops Sad
Back to top Go down
mage12546

mage12546

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Cya pops. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pagan Luis
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Pagan Luis

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Sad youll be missed
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm

popper!!!! :'( nooo

bye bro, best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:48 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

oh no ill miss you lots and lots i hope you find wat your looking for somewhere else but 3ge is always here c: GL and pm meh
Back to top Go down
crusaderz2

crusaderz2

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:50 am

pops. u always welcome to come back. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

leaving the clan
Page 1 of 1