The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt

Go down 
+3
Bad
Dragslay93
aLlawleit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aLlawleit

The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt Empty
PostSubject: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 am

On Monday anyone in the clan chat for the clan event knows what i am talking about, I will not use any names as they know who they are. (that and i can only remember one of them, lol)

This is week one, the designated Clan event on a monday on week 1 is Skill Drive, however what I noticed was 2 certain high ranking leaders of the clan were in pvp worlds, so when it came time for the clan event, they decided to choose something to benifit themselves. They said lets have a "Vote" on what to do today, i know that Myself and two other clan members didn't attend as the "Vote" said it was gunna be pvp instead of Skill driving, as non of us wanted to go to pvp (we were all in a dungeoneering team at the time.) but i Noticed that the "voting" they said that happened was somewhere on the lines of 5 voting for skill driving, and 3 voting for pvp (2 of which were said leaders already in pvp worlds) So i would like to know in what system do we use to pick the leaders, are they just close friends, are they people who have been in the clan a long time, or are they people who actually take other peoples idea's into consideration, and act as a medium to two opposing sides, and has the clan rules, and not their own benifits in mind.

Regards
Dylan ~ Or ~ Al_Lawleit
~~~~~Power Through Balance~~~~~
The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt Al_lawleit
The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt Al_Lawleit

Last edited by aLlawleit on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted my signature on, didn't have my preferences to have it on)
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

Ranking is based upon how loyal a member you are, how active you are in your clan, how much you have contributed, etc. The leaders don't rank people up to leaders using a corrupt spoils system. Sometimes leaders change the event in order to prevent boredom. But in this case, it seemed like most of you would rather want a Skill Drive. So next time, I will make sure it is what the schedule says. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Well just for you to know the event was vote, we held a vote and pvp won. If you decided you were not going to vote because you KNEW it was going to be pvp then well thats your fault your vote could have made it skill drive. We were not in pvp worlds until after the vote was decided.
Back to top Go down
aLlawleit

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I am sorry Bad, but thats a bunch of bs, as a clan leader you should know that it is week 1, aka the first week of the month, second, i saw you and the other clan leader that was on at the time in the same pvp world when the voting was happening, and lastly, the vote ended at 5 people wanted Skill Drive, and 3 people wanting PVP, but because of your status you figured, benefit myself, before benefiting the clan
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 pm

idk bout you 2 but i luv events Smile
Back to top Go down
mage12546

mage12546

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 pm

First of all you earn your rank as a leader. Second, no one can prove those were the results of the vote if you do not have a screenshot. (not to say you are lying or anything). Are you talking about Monday this week? This week's Monday IS In the Second week of the month... It maybe first Monday of the month but it is in week 2, (June 1st is a Tuesday). Either way Week one or Week two, the event isn't a Vote: http://3godempire.omgforum.net/full-clan-events-f9/here-you-go-illpk-t1097.htm
Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

just get use 2 it...
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Pvp defenetly got more than 3 votes if me drag cruz and ish voted for it. Thats already four.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Well, I'm sure these concerns will be taken under consideration at any and all future events. We strive to make this clan the best we can make it, and all feedback is valuable.
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

^^^^^ WOOOP FATE SAVED THE DAY! mkay so does this mean no more arguingbout this crap? c:
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 am

If there is a valid point to be made, I don't see why not Elf. But in my opinion, the issue has been raised, it has been discussed, and until we have new data, it would just be rehashing it. The thread will remain open for this purpose, if need be, but if it starts attracting flame/trolling it will be locked.

Disagreeing with decisions is not unpatriotic. People have, and always will think differently. Keeping the lines of communication open keeps us from going too far on any one issue.

In plain speak,
the best couples in the world fight every now and then Razz It's making up that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt   The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ranking system in this clan is corrupt
Page 1 of 1