The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OH MY GOD!

Go down 
+2
Offsite Advisor
legoman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am

Oh, my god
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:43 am

for a second i thought this was the music video of the song that says "oh my god"

What a nice and cheap way Smile
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
ShortMarine
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ShortMarine

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Theres a song called Oh My God.
By Usher.
I luv tht song! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 pm

1. ITS FIXED

2. Waka i know that song.

3.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. anShort showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.d short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.Short showed me that song that waka thought this was the video of the song.. that short showed me.. and short posted syinf she knew the song but she showed me so obiously she knew.
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

LOL ^half of that is copy and paste

"short showed me that song that waka..." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

*does imitation of angry wall of meat*

Wall of text! Must SMASH!
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Fate, mute him for spam!
Back to top Go down
ShortMarine
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
ShortMarine

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am

I got tired of reading after the first few words haha cuz frankly i was just confused.
Back to top Go down
Elfy <3
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

wow bad SPAMMMMMM..........reported ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH MY GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD!   OH MY GOD! Empty

Back to top Go down