The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LogDotZip Vs Jagex

Go down 
+2
Sir Fatehill
aLlawleit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aLlawleit

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I am sure alot of people who are active in the Runscape/ Youtube community, most people know who LogDotZip is, recently with the update that made the price of climbing boots a single player LogDotZip has voiced his and the majority of runescape with this disgusting attempt at really, the mods and their friends making money quick. in the next 2 video's you will see 1 person go up against the corporation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WpgjrX4Bxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYPLgSPshmE

Also this is where i got the info from, but if you go to Mod MMG's Clan chat, i hoped there just to try it and it worked, all you have to say is "Logdotzip" and someone ranked will kick you, lol!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHJMyVRhNs
This is one of my friends who supports logdotzip, both of us are just fans, lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 am

lol!

I duno, people might be taking this a little far. If a J mod truly spilled about the boots, they're so gona lose their jobs (or should).
Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 am

lol @ logdotzip.... gf but you already lost...

2nd. people are spaming his name in mod mmgs chat.. and... just.. is a under statement.

3rd Iwould kick some one that is making my clan leader look bad.... or trying any ways...

4th if he did... leek.. thats pretty uncool for the people who didn't hear it. but, i guess thats a perk of your clan leader being a jmod.(heard he hinted "start saving your boots") boots are very vage... leather boots.. gnome boots, colored?

Back to top Go down
XxVERACxX
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
XxVERACxX

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 am

5th that song is 2 tight! and i wanna know what it is!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 am

Well, the internal affairs mods are probably having a really bad day now. They have to go through all the searching to make sure none of the mods cheated...which can't be a fun job.

Logdotzip just got instant fame lol. In a way, he got martyred Razz
Back to top Go down
aLlawleit

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: RE:LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 am

@Sir Fatehill, he was already famous, he has around 10k+ subscribers, and he has a podcast he is part of that i watch religiously if anyone is interested, its a good thing to listen to while watching your avatar fish swordfish, or kill roach soilders, or explore the levels of deamonheim

http://systemupdate.podbean.com/

Last edited by aLlawleit on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add link to the pod cast)
Back to top Go down
Pagan Luis
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Pagan Luis

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am

If they did spill the beans on the climbing boots update, they should seriously be fired.
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 pm

its a fail update. i really hate how sum lucky ppl just made 100s of mills coz they had lots of boots in the bank. its completely uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm

climbing boots are 90k now?? I had over 9000 of them!
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

I was in mmg's cc last night...the log spam was pretty intense Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty
PostSubject: Re: LogDotZip Vs Jagex   LogDotZip Vs Jagex Empty

Back to top Go down

LogDotZip Vs Jagex
Page 1 of 1