The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders

Go down 
+2
Bad
furied reap
6 posters
AuthorMessage
furied reap

furied reap

For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders Empty
PostSubject: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 pm

I have just been muted for "website advertsiment" by "lord jak 7". Although our cc states that we are to follow jagex rules we bend some (this offsite for an example) and we also talk about external URLs. The reason why i'm so ticked off here is we were all talking about sites and i was reported why? because lord jak 7 hates to be called jak. she demands for us to be call her jessie which is actually against jagex rules of using real life names. I don't feel like i can stay in this clan anymore as i can't even discuss talking about this offsite whithout taking the risk of a mute. even when me and bad were arguing we never reported eachother for talking about other sites. so Who's next? maybe somone talks about xfire, talks about skype or maybe our irc channel (which we do) or what about next time you tell one of your members to go "google 3 gods empire".

So it's simple, you and the leaders have to decide whether or not you want to keep me (reaperwand6) or jak as i'm not taking the risk of a muting so i can use sites like this or youtube and i'm not taking an apology just for her to report me later on.

P.S i know i sound like an arrogant, patronising narb here so forgive me^
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm

i just recently joined ecoa w7 to ask them on how "dr jak" intergrated and i got replys such as:

"always started fights like eveyday"

"like maybe 15% of the clan liked him"

There's a reason why jak left ecoa w7, because he pulled stunts like this...to be honest if you talk to my old leader you're going to get the same replies but i can explain why i left.

Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

You need screenshots or an official jagex statement , saying that he reported you.

Illpk already talked to bone about kicking him, We cant do anything against him unless you have some sort of proof.
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply    For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

He admitted reporting me to bone. shouldn't that be enough? but let me go get my statement.

note:for some reason it came out that i typed some sentences twice?

Evidence Type: Abuse Report
Reaperwand6 : [clan] account after himself
Reaperwand6 : [clan] or you shouldn't of named it a real name
************ : [clan] then change your username
Reaperwand6 : [clan] why did you call it that then?
Reaperwand6 : [clan] why did you call it that then?
************ : [clan] why not (jak replying to my question above)
************ : [clan] wth it's july 8
Reaperwand6 : [clan] well until july your name is jak...
Reaperwand6 : [clan] people call me reaper, doesn't mean it's my name
Reaperwand6 : [clan] damn right (someone said they're proud to be a brit)
Reaperwand6 : [clan] this is an american cc, but i'm from england
Reaperwand6 : [clan] we don't have pancake or your type of waffles here
Reaperwand6 : [clan] we have waffles = potato squares
Reaperwand6 : [clan] we have waffles = potato squares
Reaperwand6 : [clan] what's blue waffles?
Reaperwand6 : [clan] thanks dark pules, no way i'm looking that up (i was told what blue pancales was)
Reaperwand6 : [clan] thanks dark pules, no way i'm looking that up
Reaperwand6 : [clan] go look up 2 girls 1 cup X[)
(^ i was warned by drag for saying this)

Last edited by furied reap on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling reasons and i turned my edited bits to bold)
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

i dont see lord jak saying anything anywhere
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

her name is starred out but he replied to my "why did you call it that then" which refers to her calling her account jak if she hates the name.

Last edited by furied reap on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling reasons)
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Lord Jak7 didn't report you, Great muted you. Thanks to photographic memory, I remember him saying that. Also, even though we encourage clan members not to report each other, it still happens out of spite. Great actually does mute people on a daily basis when he deems the content muteable or very severe. Why leave over what a mod must do. Just stay, You know you want to Smile
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: confused   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm

why did jak tell bone he reported me then! For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders Confused are you sure it was great?
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: bye    For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 pm

seeing how i can't even get an explantion i've decided to resign from this clan. drag you probably are right but in that case how come i was the only one muted even though some people were talking about blue pancakes and i got told "to look it up". if anything i'm more angry now about being singled out and muted. if i was wrong about jak i'm sorry it's just it doesn't help when she goes admitting it...

i'm sorry it didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Sorry it didn't work out here. Have fun in Ecoa W7 and cya at the J Cup.
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 pm

i only joined ecoa for more evidence against jaks personality i'm not staying there. goodbye drag.
Back to top Go down
` illpkforever
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
` illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Reaper this is not a smart decision.. I don't want to lose you to Ecoa. You are making this a much bigger issue than it is. Trust me when I say Jak7 did not report you. If you want to discuss the things in your first post you can let me know anytime.

Please do not leave us for Ecoa.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 am

Reaper,
Main point is, this can be worked out. If Jak did report you, then what?

All I know is, reports are always between a player and Jagex. Finding or turning out who did the reporting is a witch hunt, because we'll never get a 100% verifiable answer- since only Jagex can confirm who it was-and they won't Razz

So...

Reaper, wana go Fog? I need to beat up on noobs for mage xp Wink
Back to top Go down
cptarbiter21

cptarbiter21

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:18 am

Exactly one of the reasons I left this clan. People just betray you. Such as some leaders *cough* bad *cough* he reported me for being underage, did he have any proof that i said that? No. He knows that i am, but he reported me because of something that happened DAYS ago. Im sure the rules say it has to be right then and there. I was left out too reaper but it was because someone (bad) reported me for something he knew but didnt have ANY proof of. Thats why i quit. I'd join back and start from a smiley again if that person ^ isnt a leader anymore. Ill be in-game today during world cup if you need me. Oh, and just a little reminder, some people are gonna quit, i promise you that atleast 1 person will quit right after we lose jcup. Goodbye guys. Im not coming back until bad isnt a leader anymore
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am

To Fate and Ill- Reaper came back lol.

To Arbiter - Im sorry you feel this way, I hate to see you leave, Have fun in your life.
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am

Kk Bad,

Arbi, you can have your parents send in a letter to Jagex stating that they want your account given the ability to talk.
Back to top Go down
furied reap

furied reap

PostSubject: reply   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 pm

ok i decided to stay. I feel bad for jak but she shouldn't of said she reported me, was there really any point in lying..
i sent in an appeal and so far it's taken a 2 day pending. can you take this thread down please fate?

"Reaper, wana go Fog? I need to beat up on noobs for mage xp Wink"

@fate, bring it!

P.S. if you want mage exp splash train, faster exp then killing.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Locked upon request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders   For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

For Sir fatehill and any other clan leaders
Page 1 of 1