The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My personal concerns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

My personal concerns Empty
PostSubject: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Maturity.. There just isn't enough of it to go around.

I don't really mind about people saying immature things joking around, but some people have been taking it to an extreme level as of late. I know I'm not the most mature person, but at least I'm trying to be better. Frankly I feel like some leaders as of late have been somewhat immature and snappy. This is not a good example which is one of the things leaders should ideally provide. You guys know who are are, and you guys know you can do better. If you're feeling particularly bad, maybe you should make the choice to not interact. People making decisions such as this could prevent a lot of fighting in the cc.

Leniency..

I, and others I believe, have been feeling that the amount of bypassing and mature chat is growing quite a bit. I know I myself am guilty, but that doesn't make it right. I don't really mind the silly inuendo so much as the blatant bypassing and repeat rule breaking. I don't really know why but people seem to find bypassing amusing as of late.

Time for flame, trolling, and tl;dr

Seriously, I think if these two things were fixed it would help us out a lot.

I wrote it as respectfully as I could and did not mention specific names for that reason. I get that leaders don't like to take bull, but nobody in the clan does really. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tom bert

tom bert

PostSubject: hmm   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

kind of like my post lol

i guess im not the only 1 that thinks somthing in the last 2 weeks has changed
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, especially about the leniency bit. There's also a lot of trolling that goes on, but I won't even touch on that area. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tom bert

tom bert

PostSubject: =)   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:55 pm

i don't mind complaining about these area's of problems lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Trolls are ugly, 'nuff said clown

If you have concerns about a particular issue, screenie it, pm it to me. If literal rule breaking (jagex or clan) is happening, it should be made to stop.

I understand, leaders don't always pay attention, and when they do, half of what is said is let go in the name of fun. I apologize for that, and will endeavor to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

I actually meant the first part more so that some leaders are being too short, rude, and to the point. I guess what you said applies though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Respect has to be earned for it to work. I certainly hope all of our leaders can be respected or earn that respect.

Sorry for being short. Sad
Back to top Go down
Coolluke233

Coolluke233

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:16 pm

I respect ALL of the leaders as far as what they have done for the clan. I'm just saying that the interaction from leaders to members could be more mutually respectful. In the end, we're both humans and should treat one another as such.

Sometimes I think a lot of us forget we're clanmates, not clanhates. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal concerns   My personal concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

My personal concerns
Page 1 of 1