The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clanchat issues & solutions.

Go down 
+2
Bad
Thug Life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thug Life

Thug Life

Clanchat issues & solutions. Empty
PostSubject: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Alright so i'm sure everyone who has logged in the clanchat in the past 2-3 weeks has noticed that all the clan does anymore is fight. Yes, i'm not saying that i'm innocent because, i'm definetly a big part in this - nobody is really innocent i'm sure we've all participated in a fat in the clanchat, except maybe a couple of the leaders.

Clanchat problems:
============

1. Hardly anyone gets along anymore.
2. Leaders can be too leniant on kicks, ect.
3. Members have no respect to other's requests such as pleads for them to stop Quickchat spam, ect.

----------------------

Solutions to a couple of these problems:
=========================

1. Be nicer to people and respect one another.
2. A couple leaders should learn the difference between when it's time to be a friend or when it's time to be a Leader/Rule enforcer.

We all have to take part in bringing the clanchat together and it starts off with me, so for now on i'm going to do my best to be as nice to everyone as possible and I suggest others do the same or I assure you that your stay in the clan will not be the most enjoyable.

Me and Badmarine(3 G E) had a talk about this and people being mean to Ice God 149 (mostly Me and a few others, who I will not mention). Which is stopping now.

SO PLEASE!

Help me make the clan a better place for all of us. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Hopefully I fixed this issue. Please wer'e all clan mates. We fight, We live together. We could be so great if we all just worked together.
Back to top Go down
ice god 149

ice god 149

PostSubject: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

i agree noobs cant stop messing with me im one of the good ppl and ppl make fun of me i just hope it stops all we need is to stop trying to peeev ppl off Very Happy heck i can to i mean stop peeving them off ppl just need to alone my life alone Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Inaki8

Inaki8

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Sorry if I sound like im complaining but I just kind of want to chill in the clan chat without seeing a bunch of people insulting each other or just seeing a bunch of spam...
Back to top Go down
Thug Life

Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks guys I appreciate your responses, i'd appreciate it if you'd all help me clean up the clanchat so we can be like a clan again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 am

ITS TOO EARLY TO APOLOGIZE, ITS TOO EARLY! Sad

Clanchat issues & solutions. Obama_10
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

^^ lol

Agreed, we all need to get together. In a way, we're family...sometimes, too close to the situation.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clanchat issues & solutions.   Clanchat issues & solutions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clanchat issues & solutions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3 Gods Empire :: NEWS :: Clan updates-
Jump to: