The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?

Go down 
+3
legoman
Offsite Advisor
Dragslay93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? Empty
PostSubject: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 pm

OCCULT FLOORS@&#!()*!@&(*#$&!@

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 32018053

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 94643882

Hellhounds in occult floors
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 84610006

Necromancers in occult floors.
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 67758536

Hellhounds and Fire Giants in occult floors.
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 45739540

The picture below is of the boss in one of the occult floors. Its the Rune-Bound Behemoth. He is the hardest boss I have been up against so far. Tips to remember when kill it. 1. Just like the Corporeal Beast, avoid standing underneath this small, yet fat foe as it will deal high damage. 2. deactive the pillar which says "Crystal of the Warrior as fast as possible if you are using melee. Along with that, you must deactivate any other crystal in order to deactivate the Behemoth's protection prayers completely. If you are using another attack style, then deactivate that crystal and pwn it up. You will have to do this 10+ times atleast during the fight. 3. Use stab attacking style. I found it to be good to hit on him with it. 4. Like the Kalphite Queen, this boss uses protection prayers....like...all of them at once. Make sure you deactivate the crystal fit to your fighting style as fast as possible. 5. Bring lots of food just incase you make mistakes. Leaving the group gate stone outside the boss room would be useful by enabling you to take a break and get more food if needed. 6. When the Behemoth says "RAAAAAAAWWWRRRRRRR" you better get away from your current position fast. If you don't get far away, you will be dealt with a high damage of 210 twice. Meaning it hits 420lp all at once. 7. Use protect from magic at all times. If you are close to death, save some prayer and might aswell use Retribution. This attack looks like a yellow ball of electricity. Thats pretty much it. Goood luck if you ever have to fight this beast Razz
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? 96791511

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? Untitl20
The picture above and below this is a picture of the Grave Creeper. He can be tough if you don't know what to do. Hes an undead zombie which likes to throw some flame around a bit. This isn't good for you sadly. couple things to remember when fighting this zombie. 1. Protect from ranged as he uses ranged the most. 2. When he decides to leave you to go to a tomb, look around the room for a tomb which is glowing purple. That is the tomb you need to go to stop him. If this is not done fast enough, he will start his flaming. 3. When he starts to throw fire, best be careful. Fire starts at where you have failed to deactivate his tomb. Also, he can make fire surround him doing alot of damage to you if unaware. At this point, back up from him and wait it out. You should still be praying from ranged at this time. 4. Make sure you have alot of food. Potions help alot here, especially rejuvination potions. You would need rejuvination potions because if you stay in his fire to long, he drains prayer points rapidly. Also good to bring teleport gate stone runes just in case you need his flames to cool down or getting pwned by the red splashes too fast. That's about it. All you need to know when fighting this Nubbertons.
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? Untitl21

The boss below is the Necrolord. This Boss is annoying in my opinion because I cannot use melee. I must use Ranged(preferred) or Magic. Ofc I used ranged. Things to remember while fighting it. 1. Using ranged if best. If you have some binded arrows, that's great. A binded bow would be even better. The majority of Runescape binds a melee wepaon. 2. Use protection from magic. The necromancer uses magic but can summon skeletons to melee you. 3. Bring a fighting familiar. These are useful to kill skeletons while you kill the Necrolord. 4. As always, make sure you are wel stocked on food. defence potions help as you shouldn't be wearing much melee armor. 5. This boss has three main attacks. the first is a earth spell which can do no damage as long as you protect from magic. The second is a curse spell. This can do damage on you even if you are protecting from magic. The third is a summoning spell which summons a skeleton next to you to kill you. Its good to kill the skeleton fast with your familiar. That's all you need to know for killing the Necrolord.
Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? Untitl22

Last edited by Dragslay93 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh so they went to the mage arena Basketball
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Tripi
Back to top Go down
Meli

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Ooo. I like the purple. bounce
Back to top Go down
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm

ikr purple best color Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Very purple. Sure isn't the boring ole gray and what not.
Back to top Go down
Inaki8

Inaki8

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 am

dang those floors look harcore!
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 am

Yep...purple is quite hardcore Smile
Back to top Go down
Inaki8

Inaki8

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 am

haha it doesent get any more hardcore than purple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 am

mmhmm

Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?   Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I High on something or Are These the Occult Floors?
Page 1 of 1