The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?

Go down 
+3
Sir Fatehill
Offsite Advisor
Thug Life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thug Life

Thug Life

[Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? Empty
PostSubject: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Alright so lately i'm getting the feeling that i'm not wanted and only about 3 people actually like me so if you don't like me tell me why and say if you want me to leave, i don't want to stick around somewhere that i'm not wanted.

PLEASE BE HONEST. don't sugar coat anything it wont help me at all.

Thanks,
Ruler.
Back to top Go down
Offsite Advisor
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Offsite Advisor

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 pm

silent

Hmm cestai, since Illpk didnt banham you yet, you are still allowed to be in da clan. Idk, im sure you know why some dont feel comfortable with you around, but you know there were reasons why.

Idk, if you wanna be in the clan, you'd start off new by being positive towards everyone and get people to enjoy hanging out with you...i mean..thats what it should be with everyone in the cc, as a clan were together, theres no gain in treating any clan member negatively as you probably know.

If you dont wanna change your style then honestly you should leave, i mean its hard to get anywhere like that in this cc.

I personally dont want you to leave, as long off you agree to start fresh and cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 pm

At the end of the day, you have to believe in what or who you are.

If you wake up in the morning and can't recognize who you are, you've lost your way. Go back and figure out when you last recognized yourself, and start from there.

Should you stay or not...
Honestly spoken, I have dealt with several problems that stemmed from conversations with you. Like waka said, you'd probably have to change a bit.

On the flip side of the coin, I know where you stand. You don't hide in the dark and back stab people. If you have a problem with someone, it's not hidden in little actions of resentment that stack up into full blown wars. I appreciate that from ya. Plus you've got good stats for wars etc.

In the end, it does matter. Would you be happier elsewhere? Would a different clan serve you better? Would you be able to serve a clan better elsewhere? Or is this the place? Truly I say to you, you and you alone, will make that decision.

Choose wisely.

pax.
Back to top Go down
Thug Life

Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks for the honesty. I lol'd a little when you mentioned my stats for the wars tbh Razz But I love the clan, yeah I can be an ass sometimes, it's not always meant to be that way but it just comes out that way and that's how they take it.. sometimes I try to use constructive criticism but they turn it into something else and then I get mad.. and go off.. i'll try to work on it. :S
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 pm

All anyone can ask for Smile
Back to top Go down
` illpkforever
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
` illpkforever

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 pm

I want you to be a part of our clan. As long as you can adapt yourself so that there is a peaceful co-existence, there is bliss.

Don't quit the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIPY =D

CHIPY =D

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont quit Cool
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Yes (JK FOR LULZ)
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:08 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?   [Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Serious; Vote Yes or No in a post] Should I quit the clan?
Page 1 of 1