The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll about the official clan color?

Go down 
+2
Dragslay93
Bad
6 posters

Color
green
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap69%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
yellow
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap15%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
blue
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap0%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
black
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap0%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
White
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap8%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
white
 0% [ 0 ]
orange
 0% [ 0 ]
brown
Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_lcap8%Poll about the official clan color? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
red
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

Poll about the official clan color? Empty
PostSubject: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 pm

"allow you to define the colour of your Clan Chat"

I think this means you can change the background of the chat... only thing That i see it could mean so incase it does we should have a color!

I voted for green!

note: maybe they mean something diffrent by "allow you to define the colour of your Clan Chat" if anyone does feel free to inform me
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm

I choose gold. Not yellow.
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Noted. Reason it's not there is maximum 10 options even though I imagine they only have one shade of yellow/gold (like the pm colors) so I suggest you vote yellow.

And green means "+~Green: Everything is peaceful.
" according to our forum war codes.
Back to top Go down
Dragslay93
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Dragslay93

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Oooh, my bad. I choose yellow then Smile
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 pm

YAY GREEN! GREEN FOR GUTHIX! <3
Back to top Go down
Meli

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:30 pm

I cant choose.
Blue.
OR
Green.
OR
Purple.
Back to top Go down
CatchinTail

CatchinTail

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 pm

All of the above @ Meli.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Lawl
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 am

I think it would be a good idea for it to be green. you kno, when we are not having a war. lets say we hav a war in 1 week. we can shift the colour to yello. when the war is 3-4 days away, we can shift it to orange. when its only 1 day away. we can change it to red! i think it wud be kinda cool! watcha guys think? o and i r coming to war on friday lulz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 am

we might change the war date since this weekend is double xp o.o
Back to top Go down
Zariff
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Zariff

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:30 am

cool with me =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.3godsempire.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll about the official clan color?   Poll about the official clan color? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll about the official clan color?
Page 1 of 1