The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide.

Go down 

how beasty be the guide?
Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_lcap0%Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_lcap0%Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_lcap100%Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. Empty
PostSubject: Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide.   Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 am

Hiyas, first i would like to list the advantages and disadvantages of killing green dragons in the Choas tunnels rather than anywhere else.

Advantages

1. NO Revs Very Happy
2. Faster banking
3. Hardly ever crowded
4. I make 100-200K more cash per hour than killing them anywhere else.
Disadvantages
1.Multi combat, higher level players may take ur kills.
2.Level 83 Baby black dragons may gang up on u if u dont know proper ways of handling them. (Explained later)

Recomdended levels

Ranging(not recomended)
1.80 defence
2.70 range

Melee(recomended)

1. 70 attack
2. 70 strength
3. 80 defence

Mage(dont even attempt it)

Equipment

Range
dragonfiresheild or anti-dragon sheild
Full black D'hide
Rune crossbow
Broad/mithril bolts
Avas Device
Snakeskin boots
20 tuna

Melee
dragonfiresheild or anti-dragon sheild
Full rune or dragon
Whip/dragon scimitar
Wear games necklace to save enventory space, making it possible for 14 kills a trip instead of 13.
12-20 tuna depending on your combat stats.

Getting there

Operate ur games necklace and goto wilderness volcano, then head towarge the bank and go south down the steps till 14 wilderness, head left till u get to the rift, if u get to the chaos temple, u went right instead of left.
Omce down the rift head north of the latter and go through the portal, which should lead you to the green dragon (portals may mess up and send u to the wrong place)
You should now be in a room with baby black dragons(level 83) and 3 green dragons(level 79) The room is split into 3 sections, with 1 green dragon in each section.

Dealing with baby black dragons

There are 2 methods to deal with bbds(baby black dragons)

Method 1. Trapping the black dragons in 1 room, this method takes alot of time and luring, and is usally not worth doing.
Method 2. The easier method, but possibly less affective, simply run behind the green dragon trapping the bbds behind the green dragon but may leave 1 or 2 bbds attacking u.

Dealing with higher and lower level players trying to takes ur kills.

Lower levels. Best method for these guys, follow them and take their kills till they leave, if they dont, ur jsut makin better money.

Higher levels. Higher levels can be quite frustrating. Best method is to only kill the green drags till their 1/3 health, then move onto a new 1 till its 1/3 health. The higher level may be dumb enough to kill them, which gives u the drop, after making all them 1/3 health go and collect. If this dosnt work, just hop worlds, chaos tunnels is hardly ever crowded.

Authors Notes

1. pwned zariff What a Face
2. Barrows is not recomemded because it degrades and repairing it will cut into profits.
3. If anything is wrong tell me, and ill fix it Very Happy
4. i usally rack up about 600K an hour
5. pwned again zariff Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronald McPopper
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Ronald McPopper

Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide.   Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

this was me till bad deleted my account Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Green Dragons in chaos tunnels guide.
Page 1 of 1