The 3 Gods Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the 3 Gods Empires Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thug Life

Thug Life

Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever Empty
PostSubject: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey Guys I just wanted to let you know, a little over a week ago I posted that I was going to be taking a short break from Runescape but now that i've quit i've decided I dont need to play it anymore and i've finally quit it for good.

So since I quit Runescape obviously I quit the clan but I wanted to take the time to thank you all for letting me join the clan.

Dear Illpkforever,

you've made this clan into a huge succesful clan, i'm glad that me and pk u all 4gp decided to offer it to you and that when I left he actually gave it to you.. Originally i was supposed to lead this clan and i'm glad i didnt because i wouldve made it collapse in probably a week.. I know you've had some rough times leading the clan as you have told me and you had some other great leader type people in the clan to help you keep it up and running. I appreciate the chance to be in the clan once again and even though I joined a clan that started to steal your members you let me back in despite all the things ive done in the past (you know what ive done you were in Desert Storm with me and I was an Ass to everyone and you know it Razz).

Once again I just wanted to thank you!,

Ruler of All, I Hve Hi Str.. and many others.

P.S. SIR FATE AND ALL THE OTHER LEADERS HELP ILLPK KEEP THE CLAN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bad
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Bad

PostSubject: Re: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I will try, have a succesful life. geek
Back to top Go down
azn r3n3gad3 is hacked

PostSubject: Re: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 pm

bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Fatehill
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
Sir Fatehill

PostSubject: Re: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Goodbye ruler Sad You've only been back a short time, and I'm sorry to see you go. Let me tell you, it's been a trip Wink

May the road rise to meet you,
May the sun shine down upon your back,
May soft rains fall upon your fields,
May honar and fate forever find you.
Pax.
Back to top Go down
legoman
Loyal Poster
Loyal Poster
legoman

PostSubject: Re: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Ruler....stay plz? Very Happy
But if u dont and that wasnt enough, it was a pleasure knowing the Ruler Of All.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever   Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Good-bye 3GE and Illpkforever
Page 1 of 1